The Financial Situation (41 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Exor helped us twice in 2009 and 2011
By helping I meant they lent us money (which we have to give back by the way)

I know who own Jeep and so on but that doesn't mean you throw us a banana and should be happy with it.
When we deserve at least 2 bananas

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Exor helped us twice in 2009 and 2011
By helping I meant they lent us money (which we have to give back by the way)

I know who own Jeep and so on but that doesn't mean you throw us a banana and should be happy with it.
When we deserve at least 2 bananas
agree. apparently the tide is changing and they are looking to become more involved.
fingers crossed for at least 40 mil. sponsorship for next season.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Are there any articles about our compliance with FFP?

I'd like to know by how much we are complying? The transfer of Spinazzola and delay of De Ligt suggests we are close to the limit.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Jeep belongs to FCA which is owned by EXOR ,which owns Juve , which basically means we get exactly how much John wants to spare .
Exor doesn't own FCA. They have 43% shares or something close to this figure. What's more, a merge with Renault seems to be on the cards and both companies would own 50% shares of that newly created enterprise.

PS. Not to mention Agnellis don't own 100% of Exor.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Exor doesn't own FCA. They have 43% shares or something close to this figure. What's more, a merge with Renault seems to be on the cards and both companies would own 50% shares of that newly created enterprise.

PS. Not to mention Agnellis don't own 100% of Exor.
did a little digging and it is seems you are correct
they have 53% of exor
Exor an Italian investment group controlled by the Agnelli family, owns 29.19% of FCA and controls 44.31% through a loyalty voting mechanism

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Spinazzola's transfer on the 30th of June, so capital gain for 18/19 most likely. That brings the total capital gains of 18/19 to €107m atleast. €43.7m in the first half (Caldara, Cerri, Mandragora), €36.7m in the second half (Audero, Sturaro) as confirmed in the HY accounts and now €26.6m (Spinazzola). Then there is temporary disposal of €26.9m (HY gave breakup of €13.4m only including Higuain, Favalli, Cerri and Pjaca- probably split the loan fees over 2 halves). That's a lot just to balance books and something similar or more would be required especially since expenses are increasing with high wage players like Ramsey, Rabiot and DeLigt coming in.

Now wondering who's going to be the capital gains for 19/20. Can't think of many players left to sell: Perin, Cancelo, Rugani, Pjanic, Kean, Cuadrado... got to be some of those I think, as their book values are lowest compared to potential transfer fees.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Spinazzola's transfer on the 30th of June, so capital gain for 18/19 most likely. That brings the total capital gains of 18/19 to €107m atleast. €43.7m in the first half (Caldara, Cerri, Mandragora), €36.7m in the second half (Audero, Sturaro) as confirmed in the HY accounts and now €26.6m (Spinazzola). Then there is temporary disposal of €26.9m (HY gave breakup of €13.4m only including Higuain, Favalli, Cerri and Pjaca- probably split the loan fees over 2 halves). That's a lot just to balance books and something similar or more would be required especially since expenses are increasing with high wage players like Ramsey, Rabiot and DeLigt coming in.

Now wondering who's going to be the capital gains for 19/20. Can't think of many players left to sell: Perin, Cancelo, Rugani, Pjanic, Kean, Cuadrado... got to be some of those I think, as their book values are lowest compared to potential transfer fees.
Is it confirmed that we will need to get capital gains from players sells to balance the 19/20 budget? What about new sponsor deal etc.?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
that was the whole point of the operation. that's why we tried to sell cancelo at an early stage of the mercato, and when that transfer got stalled, we looked for other alternatives.
Its just amazing for me how fast Fabio can operate - when saw the problems in the Cancelo deal, the whole Spina operation came so fast. I dont think there many reports before, just like week before the operation? Taking iinto account that this wasnt easy deal (two players in the deal) its amazing.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
that was the whole point of the operation. that's why we tried to sell cancelo at an early stage of the mercato, and when that transfer got stalled, we looked for other alternatives.
Yeah, I was waiting to see the timing of the transfer. Just that my initial expectation was that we're ok in 18/19 and so this could be 19/20. Now I am guessing that either revenue (gate reciepts, tv and commercial) not picking up quick enough or expenses (especially wages) are increasing at a faster rate. Either way Juve's won't be able to get out of the player sales & capital gains model anytime soon. I am worried that there won't be players left to sell after some time or we gonna end up like Milan after selling some important players.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, I was waiting to see the timing of the transfer. Just that my initial expectation was that we're ok in 18/19 and so this could be 19/20. Now I am guessing that either revenue (gate reciepts, tv and commercial) not picking up quick enough or expenses (especially wages) are increasing at a faster rate. Either way Juve's won't be able to get out of the player sales & capital gains model anytime soon. I am worried that there won't be players left to sell after some time or we gonna end up like Milan after selling some important players.
We will see - maybe we are waiting for new adidas deal to kick in (or is it already live?). Probably should get new Jeep deal too - I think Mark already reported that one of our shareholder said that there will be new main sponsor deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)