The Financial Situation (37 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
those who expect a big spending mercato might end up being disappointed.
Well, in my opinion it's quite the opposite. Not so long ago we were below 400mln in revenue and now we plan to have 585mln by next year? It's brilliant. Also, if we make a net profit of 20mln by 2020/2021 it is also a great news.

If such an increase in revenue is planned it is obviously connected with much bigger expenditures. Otherwise the net profit would not be 20mln but 200mln.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Good to see that in the long term we can be financially competitive. News of sponsorships deals and television rights in La Liga and PL always made me lose hope, but we seem to be on the right path.

Apr 17, 2013
Big shame, had high hopes on this merger to go through but most automotive manufacturers are and remain nationalist and you can't get any more patriotic and stubborn than a French one.
You're kidding. We have political leaders and bosses who have long time sacrificed French sovereignty by selling off most of the industry: just recently Lafarge Technip Alstom Arcelor Alcatel.

So much the better that this merger is not taken place because Renault would have been losing in the deal.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Big shame, had high hopes on this merger to go through but most automotive manufacturers are and remain nationalist and you can't get any more patriotic and stubborn than a French one.
when I read the kind of requests France made I had a good laugh seeing the Angelli accepting being screwed that hard specially when France is a minor share holder (15%)
God Sake they actually dodged a bullet aka having french gov in the CDA

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Im very curious for the tax law thats about to be approved. Would it effect the club and our wage bill?
Yes, we would pay less taxes on players' salaries. So for instance, let's say that a player makes 4 million net a year. Juve has to pay 8 million in total for his wages, 4 million to the player and another 4 million to the Italian tax authorities. When the law passes, Juve would only have to pay 6 million for the same player (if I remember correctly), 4 million to the player and another 2 million in taxes. This is going to hugely beneficial to Italian clubs since they lack the revenues of EPL and La Liga teams whose tax rates are higher.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yes, we would pay less taxes on players' salaries. So for instance, let's say that a player makes 4 million net a year. Juve has to pay 8 million in total for his wages, 4 million to the player and another 4 million to the Italian tax authorities. When the law passes, Juve would only have to pay 6 million for the same player (if I remember correctly), 4 million to the player and another 2 million in taxes. This is going to hugely beneficial to Italian clubs since they lack the revenues of EPL and La Liga teams whose tax rates are higher.
wouldn't it only apply to non-italian players? also, would existing contracts be affected?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)