The Financial Situation (18 Viewers)

YY11

Sep 9, 2011
it looks really good!
and the best think is that it will open the door for next big sponsors (hopefully)

I think we're the first serie-a team for this type of sponsors! right?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Sponsor looks good. Seen some morons dissing it on Twitter and saying that we are "selling out"...the same people who complain when we don't have the money to compete with the top clubs for top signings.
:lol: Thanks to Serie A being a dead league in a dead country the only way we could ever dream of having regular spending sprees like Madrid in our lifetimes is through these such deals and breaking into largely untapped markets. Probably the same fans who would rather we done all of our business at every level of the club inside Italy. Fuck revenues and the likes when we can be 100% HOMEGROWN BABY.

- - - Updated - - -

Next step, get an unrelated sponsor instead of fucking Jeep.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I dont mind selling out at all under current circumstances. But it's kinda pointless if your main sponsor gives you peanuts. You need to address that first
This I agree with, however I imagine we have a couple/few years left with this shitty sponsorship. If we get parred off again with chump change to self promote Exor's interests then it's a fucking joke though.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:lol: Thanks to Serie A being a dead league in a dead country the only way we could ever dream of having regular spending sprees like Madrid in our lifetimes is through these such deals and breaking into largely untapped markets. Probably the same fans who would rather we done all of our business at every level of the club inside Italy. Fuck revenues and the likes when we can be 100% HOMEGROWN BABY.

- - - Updated - - -

Next step, get an unrelated sponsor instead of fucking Jeep.
La Liga and Spain are financially dead too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)