The Financial Situation (55 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
icemaη;5573337 said:
Complain about not having money to sign players, complain some more when we make said money through partnerships.
a logo at the back of the jersey? I'd guess it pays for 1/3-1/4 of Costa
it doesn't really ruin our jersey, but I doubt we make much money off it

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
icemaη;5573337 said:
Complain about not having money to sign players, complain some more when we make said money through partnerships.
Nah, I'm complaining because it's more personal. Don't really like games made by cygames. If it were sega or nintendo, or capcom I wouldn't really care :p. But gotta admit, cool ass logo.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
a logo at the back of the jersey? I'd guess it pays for 1/3-1/4 of Costa
it doesn't really ruin our jersey, but I doubt we make much money off it
It's a big step into the Asian market for us, which (hopefully) will have broader financial impact than just the money we directly make from this deal.
Nah, I'm complaining because it's more personal. Don't really like games made by cygames. If it were sega or nintendo, or capcom I wouldn't really care :p. But gotta admit, cool ass logo.
Nintendo would have been dope as fuck indeed.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Sponsor looks good. Seen some morons dissing it on Twitter and saying that we are "selling out"...the same people who complain when we don't have the money to compete with the top clubs for top signings.
We are lucky to have two sponsors who have nice logos. Jeep and Cygames logos fit our brand. Just wish we would earn more from it (from Jeep at least as we have no idea what are the figures from Cygames).
Compare this to Barca Rakuten and Beko and it really looks great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)