The Financial Situation (40 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I was thinking whether Juve management needs the annual plusvalenza sale to justify the increased market cap of Juve, but it seems that the market cap fell by almost €240m since the CL final loss. So maybe market cap isn't as related to plusvalenze as much as sporting success in the Champions League... wish the managment and owners saw things like this.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If only we had a reasonable shirt sponsorship deal and not getting bitched out by Exor/Elkann. We'd have most of fucking Alex Sandro money every season if we went out and found a good sponsorship. You're telling me after becoming a top 4 club in Europe on the pitch we can't get at leas treble what we get now?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If only we had a reasonable shirt sponsorship deal and not getting bitched out by Exor/Elkann. We'd have most of fucking Alex Sandro money every season if we went out and found a good sponsorship. You're telling me after becoming a top 4 club in Europe on the pitch we can't get at leas treble what we get now?
We could get a better deal than the current deal but it still would pale in comparison to the deals richer clubs get.

Because we play in a shit league that casuals don't watch and only way we achieve anywhere remotely close to the popularity/commercial pull of English or Spanish clubs is by winning a CL which we haven't been able to unfortunately.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We could get a better deal than the current deal but it still would pale in comparison to the deals richer clubs get.

Because we play in a $#@! league that casuals don't watch and only way we achieve anywhere remotely close to the popularity/commercial pull of English or Spanish clubs is by winning a CL which we haven't been able to unfortunately.
Actually I don't believe it's entirely true. Well, obviously there is a lot of truth to it but let's not exaggerate here. No matter how attractive BPL and Barca/Real are, they only can have one main sponsor on a shirt. And I think there are more huge enterprises wanting to expand their brand through football. Serie A is still a major league with huge clubs no matter how you look at it. Juventus is a top European club competing for the most marketable league in the world, Champions League. Therefore, I think there is a demand to advertise on our shirt but the mgmt is accepting lower bids from Exxor.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

This chart includes revenue from player registration rights. Basically we can post similar or close to those figures if we have another big sale this year. I wonder if this is their strategy to keep up with the revenue of big clubs.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

This chart includes revenue from player registration rights. Basically we can post similar or close to those figures if we have another big sale this year. I wonder if this is their strategy to keep up with the revenue of big clubs.
Does this article say our net income is 100mln+?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm not getting it

for 16/17 it reads like

"555 mil income and you can spend 100mil"

But that 555 mil income takes in regard the sale of Pogba ? Are we counting that as 74 mil or 107 mil ?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I'm not getting it

for 16/17 it reads like

"555 mil income and you can spend 100mil"

But that 555 mil income takes in regard the sale of Pogba ? Are we counting that as 74 mil or 107 mil ?
Spend 100M ?

That's the net profit achieved for the season not how much to spend.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
sooo, if we detract the Pogba sale, it was just 24mil ?
nope dude.
We got 74m from Pogba and we spent 90 on Higuain. Do your maths

- - - Updated - - -

Spend 100M ?

That's the net profit achieved for the season not how much to spend.
what do you think it's going to happen to those money? giving them to share holders? thinks again it doesn't work this way in football.

- - - Updated - - -

Net profit of 100m means we can spend 100m freely without affecting the accounts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)