The Financial Situation (12 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Not a financial expert, but here's what I find interesting about the results.

1. Total assets increased to 577 million euros to 474 million euros.
2. 28 million cash on hand from 3 million
3. Ticket sales decreased to 43 million from 51 million. (fewer CL games)
4. Tv revenue slightly decreased to 194 million from 197 million (again, due to not reaching latter stages of CL)
5. Commercial revenue increased to 70 million from 53 million (a big boost, we must ensure this continues)

Takeways
1. Slowly becoming more financially stable in terms of debt.
2. Value of club increasing (hopefully Continassa takes off)
3. CL critical to ticket and TV revenues
4. Increase in commercial sales is a big boost to revenues. Club is in the right direction by undertaking more and more partnerships.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I wonder if it might be time to pull the trigger on a 20k seat expansion in the next decade or so.

Surely 41k (minus the seats nobody ever fucking wants because of the support beams :lol: ) will hold us back at some point.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not a financial expert, but here's what I find interesting about the results.

1. Total assets increased to 577 million euros to 474 million euros.
2. 28 million cash on hand from 3 million
3. Ticket sales decreased to 43 million from 51 million. (fewer CL games)
4. Tv revenue slightly decreased to 194 million from 197 million (again, due to not reaching latter stages of CL)
5. Commercial revenue increased to 70 million from 53 million (a big boost, we must ensure this continues)

Takeways
1. Slowly becoming more financially stable in terms of debt.
2. Value of club increasing (hopefully Continassa takes off)
3. CL critical to ticket and TV revenues
4. Increase in commercial sales is a big boost to revenues. Club is in the right direction by undertaking more and more partnerships.
Salaries/income ratio is kinda worrying unless we're looking at significant growth in the next few seasons.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
387 mil in revenue and 4 mil net profit at 30.06.2016.
Ufficiale :D
I presume the 387 million include sales of players, doesn't it?

The real question is how high is our basic revenue aka the income we can count on re-occuring year after year, that is what matters. Is it clear what that number is?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Why? It's 37% right now, United is 45%, the best in EPL.

While Barca's ratio is 73% :howler:
220m are total salaries according to our report.

220/387= 57%

- - - Updated - - -

I presume the 387 million include sales of players, doesn't it?

The real question is how high is our basic revenue aka the income we can count on re-occuring year after year, that is what matters. Is it clear what that number is?
Without sales 350m

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
220m are total salaries according to our report.

220/387= 57%

- - - Updated - - -

Without sales 350m
Wow. That's fantastic given the limitations italian football brings with it.

The commercial growth is the most encouraging part of it, means we probably and finally have overtaken in Milan in that area as it should be the case.

And there is still growth potential. Exor at some point will have to pay us more for the shirt-sponsorship (imo even substantially more), reaching the QF or more instead of the round of 16 would mean more money and ticket prices have become more expensive this season as far as i know, which has it's downsides, but at least it means more money.

But the real moment of truth economically will be the 18/19 season, the first season of the next TV deal in Italy as well as the start of the new CL cycle, where UEFA will start to distribute more money to the clubs. In the best case scenario that may be the season where we will reach a point where we will be able to pay the salarys necessary in order to avoid future cases like Vidal and Pogba or at least make cases like that into exceptions and not the rule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)