The Financial Situation (34 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Fellas this thread. Tho there is some dust on it

Higuain doesn’t mean Pogba leaves
By Football Italia staff

It’s reported that Juventus could pay Gonzalo Higuain’s release clause without sacrificing Paul Pogba or Leonardo Bonucci.

The Bianconeri are thought to have agreed terms with the Napoli striker, so now they must negotiate with the Partenopei.

However, with President Aurelio De Laurentiis unwilling to do business, it’s widely believed they’d have to pay Higuain’s €94m release clause.

That has led to speculation that Paul Pogba would be sold to Manchester United, or Leonardo Bonucci to Manchester City, to finance the move.

However, the website Calcio e Finanza [Football and Finance] has crunched the numbers and believes the Turin giants could afford to hold their stars and sign Higuain.

With the arrivals of Miralem Pjanic, Dani Alves and Medhi Benatia, as well as making Mario Lemina’s loan deal permanent, the Old Lady have €37m more on the budget than last year.

Given that Higuain is thought to have agreed a €7.5m per season contract, paying his clause in two instalments would almost double that figure to €75m.

However, Alvaro Morata’s €30m return to Real Madrid has created a €16.7m profit, which rises to €25m when wages and depreciation are taken into account.

When one adds in the fact that Kingsley Coman’s loan at Bayern Munich has been renewed and will almost certainly be made permanent for €21m, Martin Caceres and Rubinho have left and Simone Padoin has transferred to Cagliari, the website claims a total saving of €44m.

Roberto Pereyra is expected to join Napoli for between €15m and €18m - or a discount of the same amount on Higuain - while Simone Zaza’s prospective move to Wolfsburg should bring in between €25m and €30m.

Even on the lower end of the scale, the two operations would therefore bring in an extra €40m, thus balancing out the €75m which would go on Higuain.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i already posted my opinion in the higuain thread. these are rough calculations, take into consideration only one year, ignore pjaca, a higher wage for both pogba and bonucci. it's still doable, but we won't have a pereyra to sell every year just to cover higuain's wage bill.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i already posted my opinion in the higuain thread. these are rough calculations, take into consideration only one year, ignore pjaca, a higher wage for both pogba and bonucci. it's still doable, but we won't have a pereyra to sell every year just to cover higuain's wage bill.
Thats what i tought.

It is possible if we make a huge sacrifice, but it really is a huge sacrifice

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We'll sell Pogba next year anyway.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I said a couple of months back, we will go all-in for the CL. If we win, who cares, we'll have shitload of money to spend anyway, not to mention increase in merchandise sale etc.
Only 3 years ago ACM had 29 mio followers on FB, Juve had less then 15.
Today we are both at around 24 mio and Juve will probably soon over take them.
I have been in Greece for a week and spent one day in Bodrum, even in the fakes shops the only Italian football shirts you see are Juve's: Pogba, Dybala, Buffon, Morata :-(
We have the financial power to do it, I hope that the field will also give us great results.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
@Fellas this thread. Tho there is some dust on it

Higuain doesn’t mean Pogba leaves
By Football Italia staff

It’s reported that Juventus could pay Gonzalo Higuain’s release clause without sacrificing Paul Pogba or Leonardo Bonucci.

The Bianconeri are thought to have agreed terms with the Napoli striker, so now they must negotiate with the Partenopei.

However, with President Aurelio De Laurentiis unwilling to do business, it’s widely believed they’d have to pay Higuain’s €94m release clause.

That has led to speculation that Paul Pogba would be sold to Manchester United, or Leonardo Bonucci to Manchester City, to finance the move.

However, the website Calcio e Finanza [Football and Finance] has crunched the numbers and believes the Turin giants could afford to hold their stars and sign Higuain.

With the arrivals of Miralem Pjanic, Dani Alves and Medhi Benatia, as well as making Mario Lemina’s loan deal permanent, the Old Lady have €37m more on the budget than last year.

Given that Higuain is thought to have agreed a €7.5m per season contract, paying his clause in two instalments would almost double that figure to €75m.

However, Alvaro Morata’s €30m return to Real Madrid has created a €16.7m profit, which rises to €25m when wages and depreciation are taken into account.

When one adds in the fact that Kingsley Coman’s loan at Bayern Munich has been renewed and will almost certainly be made permanent for €21m, Martin Caceres and Rubinho have left and Simone Padoin has transferred to Cagliari, the website claims a total saving of €44m.

Roberto Pereyra is expected to join Napoli for between €15m and €18m - or a discount of the same amount on Higuain - while Simone Zaza’s prospective move to Wolfsburg should bring in between €25m and €30m.

Even on the lower end of the scale, the two operations would therefore bring in an extra €40m, thus balancing out the €75m which would go on Higuain.
Well yes, we have the financial capabilities - but it's a huge outlay and risk, for a soon to be 29 year old. Just to clarify, I have nothing against signing players of that age, Mandzukic, Tevez were all great transfers. But they didn't cost 94 million.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well yes, we have the financial capabilities - but it's a huge outlay and risk, for a soon to be 29 year old. Just to clarify, I have nothing against signing players of that age, Mandzukic, Tevez were all great transfers. But they didn't cost 94 million.
I feel you. Its a bit unnerving these numbers

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Least to say, 94 mil for higuain is a joke!

What is he a maradona or Messi ?

Again I hope we never do business with any Italian team, the moment we show any interest in their players, they're price goes * xxx higher than usual.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't get it. What exactly is the damage to Nike?
juve sold shirts with 3 stars made by an other company, despite having a deal with nike. nike thought juve not only violated the sponsorship terms, but also the other company profited from the shirt sales. they sued juve hoping to get 80m for their damages. as the court found the claims to be excessive, we'll only pay 2m.

fuck 'em, really.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
juve sold shirts with 3 stars made by an other company, despite having a deal with nike. nike thought juve not only violated the sponsorship terms, but also the other company profited from the shirt sales. they sued juve hoping to get 80m for their damages. as the court found the claims to be excessive, we'll only pay 2m.

fuck 'em, really.
Wasn't just the third star put on by another company? Mine fell off almost immediately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)