The Financial Situation (32 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I think that as we are the only Italian team left, if we make it through we stand to get a large proportion TV rights money. I'm pretty sure that the same thing happened 2 seasons ago

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I think that as we are the only Italian team left, if we make it through we stand to get a large proportion TV rights money. I'm pretty sure that the same thing happened 2 seasons ago
they say that if we go through we'll get 9m. Just by winning against Borussia. But the best of is that the further we go and earn money the less Roma will get.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Just go through for the 4 finals.

The 9M is not the most important here.. Juventus needs to be respected again in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if we want to keep growing, we need to focus on commercial revenues. For that we need to be popular in the world. And for that we need to be respected in Europe and contend for the CL. Make the 2nd round, this is fundamental.

And if we want to keep Pogba, we better show him that we are growing as a club. Show ambition, and that in the near future we can contend in CL.

we MUST go through.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
A run to the semi final would be huge for our brand, and would be more beneficial than us winning a league that nobody cares about, again.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm not gonna pretend I am on the edge of my seat watching us rape this corpse of a league, however it's not like we're doing anything wrong by winning it and I still get a huge load of satisfaction see teams who slandered us Year in, Year out do nothing but pale in comparison to us, and seeing us lift the Scudetto at the expense of fucking scum like Roma who believe it's their god given right to win it, makes me orgasm.

I hope we continue and expand on this domestic choke hold we have on the league. Let's not pretend competition alone would help our league. The only way that form of competition happens any time soon is if WE personally implode. It's up to the rest of the league to sort themselves out, not us. So for the time being, fuck them and here's hoping we win every damn Scudetto coming up by a 20 point margin.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not gonna pretend I am on the edge of my seat watching us rape this corpse of a league, however it's not like we're doing anything wrong by winning it and I still get a huge load of satisfaction see teams who slandered us Year in, Year out do nothing but pale in comparison to us, and seeing us lift the Scudetto at the expense of fucking scum like Roma who believe it's their god given right to win it, makes me orgasm.

I hope we continue and expand on this domestic choke hold we have on the league. Let's not pretend competition alone would help our league. The only way that form of competition happens any time soon is if WE personally implode. It's up to the rest of the league to sort themselves out, not us. So for the time being, fuck them and here's hoping we win every damn Scudetto coming up by a 20 point margin.
This man gets it. :tup:

Fuck every else :agree:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
God I hate comments like this.
me too. the thing is, i live in a country full of italy haters and still i´ve pretty much never heard someone say something like that.
yet, i get to read it like 3 times per day when i visit a juventus "fan" forum :tup:.
having said that, obviously there are many germans who think that serie a is quite worthless, they just don´t feel the urge to state it all the time ^^.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
me too. the thing is, i live in a country full of italy haters and still i´ve pretty much never heard someone say something like that.
yet, i get to read it like 3 times per day when i visit a juventus "fan" forum :tup:.
having said that, obviously there are many germans who think that serie a is quite worthless, they just don´t feel the urge to state it all the time ^^.
Italy haters have always been around, even when the league was the best in the world.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Currently they never call out Serie A because for them there is no doubt Serie A is garbage. As Serie A was good they hated it for the success and bashed it all the time because they felt threatened. BURN THE PIZZERIAS

But it's legit for juventus fans to state it. Just like "minorities" are allowed make jokes about themselves but other ppl are not. Italian club fans say it because they are genuiely frustrated and want it to be improved. Germans think or say it because they are enjoying the $#@! out of the situation.

Similar to us making fun of Milan and their fans making fun of Milan.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

A-fuckin-men brotha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)