The Financial Situation (30 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
you sure? cause i remember reading quite a lot in english forums them talking about pre-taxes wages and comparing them to the italian ones after-taxes and coudn't believe how low they were for some good players.
Remember Vidal and Pogba market window and Mu going all crazy about signing them cause of their low wage

anybody got numbers for taxes clubs has to pay on wages?
It's called gross and net wages.

The difference isn't that big between England, Spain and Germany (around 50%), as I said only in France it is 75%.

MU fans went full retard because in England and elsewhere they show the wages pre-tax (gross) while in Italy they are always net.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
you sure? cause i remember reading quite a lot in english forums them talking about pre-taxes wages and comparing them to the italian ones after-taxes and coudn't believe how low they were for some good players.
Remember Vidal and Pogba market window and Mu going all crazy about signing them cause of their low wage

anybody got numbers for taxes clubs has to pay on wages?
You are talking about income tax. It's the players that are paying the taxes and it's like that all over Europe.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
You are talking about income tax. It's the players that are paying the taxes and it's like that all over Europe.
well not here... there teams pays for the players. so that's means that EPL fans think that Vidal or Pogba (which are both on 4,5m after tax) earns as little as 86k/week ?? o_O they must be retarded lol
But then a stupid question... i read somewhere that Rooney get 15m/year that's after tax or pre-tax??? it's all so confusing. English like americans loves to be unique .... and use different kind of measurements
inches,oz, cups when 95% of the worlds use liters,kilograms, km/h etc etc

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
well not here... there teams pays for the players. so that's means that EPL fans think that Vidal or Pogba (which are both on 4,5m after tax) earns as little as 86k/week ?? o_O they must be retarded lol
But then a stupid question... i read somewhere that Rooney get 15m/year that's after tax or pre-tax??? it's all so confusing. English like americans loves to be unique .... and use different kind of measurements
inches,oz, cups when 95% of the worlds use liters,kilograms, km/h etc etc
Are you drunk? It's very common to use gross wages as a measurement. Why? Because income tax is personal and is paid by the employee not the employer.

If there's a cut in income tax the money do not go to the employer but the employee.

So the income tax is paid by e.g. Vidal and not by Juventus.

In Italy it's usually net salary (wage)

Anywhere else it's usually gross salary (wage)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Italy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_tax_in_European_countries

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Are you drunk? It's very common to use gross wages as a measurement. Why? Because income tax is personal and is paid by the employee not the employer.

If there's a cut in income tax the money do not go to the employer but the employee.

Sorry dude you're not italian. There we always talk in net and not gross.
Maybe it's because they always increase taxes ... instead of cutting them.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
we should listen to @Valerio., he must be the moderator of this thread :D
nah i'm a stupid law student but i get why that for non-italians it's hard to understand the even more stupid italian ways.

Our medias tell us day in and day out how can't pay as much as they do elsewhere due to the taxes the clubs has to pay for wages,debts,ffp and so on. Then they splat us with english news and while they talk about our players getting their net incomes talk about epl or other league players using the gross. So it's get kind of confuging for the average-stupid italian that try to follow all this crap.
To all this when you read a english team forum (such as redcafe when there was the Vidal Saga) and you get even more confused thinking how the shit we're holding some good players with the super shitty wages we give them.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Although there sometimes are 1) tax exemptions for athletes, and 2) sometimes taxes are dodged by paying players in shares of their image rights, whose profits are taxed at a lower rate.

But in general, 40-50% tax are a good rule of thumb across Europe, perhaps with the exception of Monaco. There was a conflict about whether they, actually not being part of France and enjoying much much lower taxes in general, would have to pay taxes in the height of the French teams as well if they'd wish to continue to play in Ligue 1. Don't really knwo how it was solved.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Although there sometimes are 1) tax exemptions for athletes, and 2) sometimes taxes are dodged by paying players in shares of their image rights, whose profits are taxed at a lower rate.

But in general, 40-50% tax are a good rule of thumb across Europe, perhaps with the exception of Monaco. There was a conflict about whether they, actually not being part of France and enjoying much much lower taxes in general, would have to pay taxes in the height of the French teams as well if they'd wish to continue to play in Ligue 1. Don't really knwo how it was solved.
Indeed, but didn't wanna overcomplicate it for Valerio :D

In terms of Monaco there's was a settlement between french FA and Monaco: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25887943

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Bottom line is, Italians focked up.

One can give a thousand reason why others went north while italians went south. But one thing is for sure, italians screwed up.

I'm one of those who saw the very top of italian game and the very bottom, it was clear like a day light (at least to me) back in the early 2000's that the italian game will decline for many many reasons (though I didn't imagine that it will go that far to the bottom).

I can see right now very few bright spots in their game (some stadiums will be constructed, foreign investors buying italian clubs) but it's still faar IMO than the top European leagues.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That was the one thing Conte did i really disliked, and out board should have been much firmer about it.
Please, someone, find me Zach's post where he was silencing anyone who was badmouthing Conte for treating a friendly match the way he did and did not give a single fuck for the fans at that time.

I don't have the energy to search threads, but if someone will, I'll be glad for life. It's got to be a friendly match in America I think.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Stfu.

This obsession of yours with everything zach is ridiculous. Your a grown man. Act like it. How pathetic must you be to stalk and harass another member like this you miserable fool

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Please, someone, find me Zach's post where he was silencing anyone who was badmouthing Conte for treating a friendly match the way he did and did not give a single fuck for the fans at that time.

I don't have the energy to search threads, but if someone will, I'll be glad for life. It's got to be a friendly match in America I think.
No he wasn't.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I'm kinda sure.

It was conte who cancelled the meet and greet, where some people drove over 90 miles for

fans paying 200 euro and seeing a team that doesnt give a shit, was pretty fucked up aswel

This tour was handeled very poorly by conte

Not the games, but everything else

doesnt change that they threated local fans like assholes, by cancelling that meet and greet, or change when training was closed view etc
Thank me later.

:D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I usually defend Conte, especially when he was our coach

But whilst our board and actually every foreign fan knows the importance of the global image, he basically made a point he does not care about foreign fans.

I was quite cross about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)