The Financial Situation (15 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
No.It just shows a comparison of Italian clubs' revenues with the highest earning European clubs i.e Madrid,Barca,United,Bayern.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Easily. We were ahead of them by quite a margin. Notice how Milanese sisters were going down despite not suffering even half as bad as we did. Carma is a bitch :D
:lol: karma really is a bitch. Both won the CL during our dark days and look how fucking shit they are now.

We are slowly getting back to where we want to be. But we need to improve our merchandising revenue.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol: karma really is a bitch. Both won the CL during our dark days and look how fucking shit they are now.

We are slowly getting back to where we want to be. But we need to improve our merchandising revenue.
We should care more when we make a publicity summer tour, instead of going "i wasent told we had to win friendlies", or cancelling training sessions cause your cock woke up the bad way.

That was the one thing Conte did i really disliked, and out board should have been much firmer about it.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
The reason for Italian clubs sitting stuck is primarily not because of Calciopoli. Spanish, English and German teams had a different policy over the last 10 years. While Italian teams tried (and largely failed) to balance their budgets (bring spending down to correspond with revenue) European teams took risks and increased spending in an effort to bring in more revenue (through publicity, sponsorships, marketing and results). The Italian way failed, like in almost all other areas.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
The reason for Italian clubs sitting stuck is primarily not because of Calciopoli. Spanish, English and German teams had a different policy over the last 10 years. While Italian teams tried (and largely failed) to balance their budgets (bring spending down to correspond with revenue) European teams took risks and increased spending in an effort to bring in more revenue (through publicity, sponsorships, marketing and results). The Italian way failed, like in almost all other areas.
Honestly Bayern and Mu which earned their money in a fair way the rest used scapegoats to be where they stand.
Chelsea -> Abramovich
City-> Arabs
Real -> Banks funding and private tv deals (Braca and Real get 120 each while the competitors at best get 35m per year is it fair?)
Barca-> same as above
PSG -> arabs

to sum it up 5 of the 8 biggest team in Europe are where they are cause rich invested a lot or cause they got privileged compared to the rest.
Italians surely failed to improve and relax just cause they got big tv deals and had mecenates such as Berlusconi and Moratti.... but as i wrote Bayern and Manchester aside who built something with policy and stuff instead of wasting toons a millions with rich investors.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Honestly Bayern and Mu which earned their money in a fair way the rest used scapegoats to be where they stand.
Chelsea -> Abramovich
City-> Arabs
Real -> Banks funding and private tv deals (Braca and Real get 120 each while the competitors at best get 35m per year is it fair?)
Barca-> same as above
PSG -> arabs

to sum it up 5 of the 8 biggest team in Europe are where they are cause rich invested a lot or cause they got privileged compared to the rest.
Italians surely failed to improve and relax just cause they got big tv deals and had mecenates such as Berlusconi and Moratti.... but as i wrote Bayern and Manchester aside who built something with policy and stuff instead of wasting toons a millions with rich investors.
I agree, but Barca and Real grew because of star power. Of course it is unfair that Real is backed by the Spanish government so any loans they take bear low interest rates. Serie A used to have the same structure for TV rights (sold individually) and that only changed a few years ago. Even before that Italian clubs' stature was in decline.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Italian football was slowly lagging behind the other league's with infrastructure etc. Calciopoli just sped up the process by a lot and thus we have this current shit league further and further in decline that we have now.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Italian football was slowly lagging behind the other league's with infrastructure etc. Calciopoli just sped up the process by a lot and thus we have this current $#@! league further and further in decline that we have now.
The problem about Italy is that anybody would make a new stadio but they wanna be able to speculate to pay the investment. Means paying the stadio by selling condos or flats or whatever.
This isn't allowed in Italy. There are laws on how much you can build in a area and so on... and for some reasons clubs can't directly own shops or so.

To that cities who has a team renting a pubblic stadio and paying the rent will makes lot of burocratic problems cause letting a team build something private means a huge loss for the city fundings.
Look at Inter and Milan both pay 8m each (tot of 16m yearly) it would be a huge loss of taxes for Milano.

The problems in Italy are called burocracy and taxes.

Ah i forgot to mention that italian clubs pay almost half of what they give in wages in taxes.
So if we sign a player for 200k euro/week (as english love to write) means that we pay to the italian fisco 400k/week.
While elsewhere it's nothing like that. France aside for those who earn more than 1m a year (still like that or they removed that thing?)

So given all of this it isn't so incredible to read how other leagues surpassed us.

To make italian football go back to where it stands we either need super richs who spend like arabs or they to make a combined stand with the gov to let some stuff goes smooth.
But the first thing is unlikeable to happen. Why anyone would invest serious money here?
for the latter.... we are already in a huge economical crisis people would riot if they start doing something but only for a sport while there are millions jobless or underpaid or in the poor.
So that's means that unless a miracle take place in Italy nothing will change.
If Juve keep progressing.... cool and that's it but unlikely to win anything outside of Italy. We'll have to root yearly for a decent standing in champions. Means between big 16 and quarters-finals.
Quarters if we're lucky.

We are a bit luckier than the rest. Cause we have a decent base of good players. Sadly we have no managers capable to make them play in a international way. And when you're used to italian teams always defending with ten men and at best counter-atking (doesn't always happen) and park your bus in their midfield and just keep walking once you meet a european competitor who run like x3 compared to you well then you look like a common-average team.

And that's bring another problem about italian football. Why italian teams alway look physically unfits compared to the rest? in my opinion we lack in the fitness coach area and in the over stressed tattics.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Ah i forgot to mention that italian clubs pay almost half of what they give in wages in taxes.
So if we sign a player for 200k euro/week (as english love to write) means that we pay to the italian fisco 400k/week.
While elsewhere it's nothing like that. France aside for those who earn more than 1m a year (still like that or they removed that thing?)
:shifty:

It's everywhere like that, in France being the highest with 75%.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
:shifty:

It's everywhere like that, in France being the highest with 75%.
you sure? cause i remember reading quite a lot in english forums them talking about pre-taxes wages and comparing them to the italian ones after-taxes and coudn't believe how low they were for some good players.
Remember Vidal and Pogba market window and Mu going all crazy about signing them cause of their low wage

anybody got numbers for taxes clubs has to pay on wages?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)