The Financial Situation (29 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
That "expensive crap" you guys speak of shouldn't have been signed to long term deals in the first place.
I agree.

However, that expensive "crap" is only crap when compared to our current initiatives and aspirations. Think five years ago, back-to-back 7th place finishes. We certainly didn't see ourselves taking three Scudettos in the following years. We couldn't anticipate our rise. And back then the signings of players such as Quags and Vuc and Matri were considered good for what we had. Better than what we had. Hindsight is 20/20. Motta and the failures of others were results we could not anticipate and go along with the territory that Juventus finds itself when it places a greater emphasis on Italian players over foreign.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I agree.

However, that expensive "crap" is only crap when compared to our current initiatives and aspirations. Think five years ago, back-to-back 7th place finishes. We certainly didn't see ourselves taking three Scudettos in the following years. We couldn't anticipate our rise. And back then the signings of players such as Quags and Vuc and Matri were considered good for what we had. Better than what we had. Hindsight is 20/20. Motta and the failures of others were results we could not anticipate and go along with the territory that Juventus finds itself when it places a greater emphasis on Italian players over foreign.
Our rapid rise to dominance couldn't have been predicted by anyone, so yes the likes of Vucinic and Quag were a massive improvement compared to the likes of zebina and boumsong

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
lol at those useless with high wages: Marchisio, Quag. I always love Vuicinic and happy to see him leave which gives him lots money and helps us reduce our wage bills.
Look idiot, it has been said before.

Most of those come off contracts signed when we were beeing 7th. And Marchisio is worth that salary, wether you fucking like it or not.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Weren't you against Pogba getting something like 4 million per year despite him being much more useful than Marchisio for the past two seasons?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Were there any rumors about our next shirt sponsor deal?when Jeep deal is up next summer.
I hope we can sign some 20-30mil a year deal with some new sponsor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)