The Financial Situation (25 Viewers)

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
lol at those useless with high wages: Marchisio, Quag. I always love Vuicinic and happy to see him leave which gives him lots money and helps us reduce our wage bills.
On the flipside, you have to think guys like Chielini and Barzagli are underpaid, not to mention Paul Pogba. If you want to bring everything to 'fair value', I think a great deal of those salaries are adjusted upward. Marchisio IMO gets a lot more outside Italy if he really wanted.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
On the flipside, you have to think guys like Chielini and Barzagli are underpaid, not to mention Paul Pogba. If you want to bring everything to 'fair value', I think a great deal of those salaries are adjusted upward. Marchisio IMO gets a lot more outside Italy if he really wanted.
I wouldn't say chiellini is underpaid , he takes 2.5 mil if i am not mistaken , barza was unlucky for not being a player who was publicised because his ability would have netted him a higher wage when he came here , at least for what he has shown . Now he is 33 i doubt he can ask for a wage much higher , takes 2 mil i think . The one who will probably demand a raise and has all the right to do so is pogba

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I wouldn't say chiellini is underpaid , he takes 2.5 mil if i am not mistaken , barza was unlucky for not being a player who was publicised because his ability would have netted him a higher wage when he came here , at least for what he has shown . Now he is 33 i doubt he can ask for a wage much higher , takes 2 mil i think . The one who will probably demand a raise and has all the right to do so is pogba
He may be by Serie A standards, but I'd imagine guys like Pique and Sergio Ramos are making more than 2.5. Italy does a great job of retaining talent compared to other nations who will have their talent seek the best $$$. It may be a national guilt thing, but I always feel as though it is slightly frowned upon in Italy to play outside of country (I could be wrong). I would imagine though that for the type of defender Chiellini is, he could make a lot more in other leagues.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
TV rights + 30M
Sponsorship + 10/15M
Adidas + 10M (lacking confirmation)

About that. Around 50M plus. Our average income from next season on will be 300M. With a good CL performance, 320/330M
Adidas is +17 actually, by sponsorship you mean jersey sponsorship?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
TV rights + 30M
Sponsorship + 10/15M
Adidas + 10M (lacking confirmation)

About that. Around 50M plus. Our average income from next season on will be 300M. With a good CL performance, 320/330M
Any news on the sponsor of the shirt deal?who's being rumored?
Adiddas deal is 30M,13 more than Nike's ;).

- - - Updated - - -

Adidas is +17 actually, by sponsorship you mean jersey sponsorship?
+13

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)