The Financial Situation (46 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thats a fine kit imo
I don't think much of the white V at the collar.

Key thing from my point of view is that the kit is almost entirely red and it's about the right shade of red.

Should say that we, of course, don't sell enough kits per year to merit having adidas coming up with a kit just for us in the way adidas will for Juve or as they do for Real, Bayern, Inter, etc..

That'll just have been picked out of a bunch of different designs available to heaps of different teams.

You wouldn't have to look far to find another team playing with that V-neck design.

Jul 20, 2012
I don't think much of the white V at the collar.

Key thing from my point of view is that the kit is almost entirely red and it's about the right shade of red.

Should say that we, of course, don't sell enough kits per year to merit having adidas coming up with a kit just for us in the way adidas will for Juve or as they do for Real, Bayern, Inter, etc..

That'll just have been picked out of a bunch of different designs available to heaps of different teams.

You wouldn't have to look far to find another team playing with that V-neck design.
You think Adidas wont be like Nike and reuse the ideas to make our kits?

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
You know what? I like the Adidas one much better because:
1. No poor sponsor sticker on the Adidas shirt which makes the Nike's one look cheap.
2. The scudetto patch is fitted much better in the Adidas' one because there's some margin to it. I hate it's so narrow in the Nike's one.
3. The collar is nicer too.

Sure thing is the Nike's one is much more detailed but it's due to the fact that the Adidas one is a fan project only. Overall I like the Adidas one a lot and I'd definitely buy one shirt like that.

Nike is so much better its not even funny, I have like 4 Juve N98 track jackets, they're so perfect and nice. Adidas is fucking shit, we're getting a tiny bit extra money that we're not going to spend. Shou,d of just stuck to adidas. Next year will be the last time I'm buying a Juve jersey for a long long time

- - - Updated - - -

I would have been happy if we went to puma or kappa, but not fucking adidas, everything is so plain.
Look at this puma kit, this is sexy

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 40)