The Financial Situation (46 Viewers)

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
Still way less than other top clubs. I expect the numbers to raise a lot now that we're on top again.

This is a nice info u got mate

However, it's a 5 years average since 2007/08 when Juve just promoted to Serie A, finished in 7th period 2 yrs in a row, bad transfers, bad sponsors(Balocco, BetClic, Fiat New Holland)/jersey design (rigged black and white). I think since Conte arrived and Juve start winning, better shirt design, and better sponsor (Jeep), the number should be higher than that. That's also applies to other teams as well.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I've found here revenues and costs of all Serie A clubs. http://luckmar.blogspot.it/2013/03/i-costi-e-i-ricavi-della-serie-a.html

From left to right there are revenues, players and staff wages, total costs, wages/revenues percentage, wages/costs percentage, date, competition.

As you can see both Milanese clubs earned more in last year but mostly because of their CL participation. This year Inter will probably stay under 200M while Milan can achieve even better results because of Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic sales. Milan's wages will decrease as a result of players departures this summer. They will still record loss and significant one but less than last year. Inter on the other hand will have plenty of difficulties. Absence from CL for 2 years in a row will make an impact on their commercial revenues as well. They will receive less money from marketing, shirt sales and TV rights among other things. The clubs which surprised me the most are Napoli and Genoa as I didn't think they are able to record such a high revenues.
Around 59% of the revenues and 51% of all costs are spent and related with players wages. Other 49% of the costs are amortization, external services such as accommodation, transport, supplies, lease, insurance, security etc and financial expenses.
Overall league spends more than it earns. Out of 300M loss, around 210M is related with Juve (50M), Milan (75M) and Inter (85M) which is 70%, and their share in Serie A revenues 715/2024 are 35%.

Mar 19, 2013
its VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE that in italy buying official kits its harder and way more expensive (hence the huge embarrassingly fake shirt market there) and also for example in the uk its almost impossible to get a juve top. even sportsdirect dont sell them anymore (yet they have palermo and pescara kits?????? not even joking they actually do)

so the figures are slightly disappointing for a number of reasons. milan kits howevere are available across the uk..

- - - Updated - - -

Actually when i think about no UK retailer sells juventus tops on the high street (online is different story). I actually had a moan at the guys in sportsdirect for selling palermo kits but not juventus and how from their economic point in view they are missing out on easy cash. i guess the manager is a anti-juve..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
its VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE that in italy buying official kits its harder and way more expensive (hence the huge embarrassingly fake shirt market there) and also for example in the uk its almost impossible to get a juve top. even sportsdirect dont sell them anymore (yet they have palermo and pescara kits?????? not even joking they actually do)

so the figures are slightly disappointing for a number of reasons. milan kits howevere are available across the uk..

- - - Updated - - -

Actually when i think about no UK retailer sells juventus tops on the high street (online is different story). I actually had a moan at the guys in sportsdirect for selling palermo kits but not juventus and how from their economic point in view they are missing out on easy cash. i guess the manager is a anti-juve..
I used to get my shirts from soccer scene or nike town in london. I bought the blue sky sports shirt from sports direct years ago. I remember when I bought the shirt we wore in serie b in soccer scene the guy there initially refused to iron on the scudetto badge for me because he said it wasn't ours even though it came with the shirt then told me it went on the sleeve of the shirt, I couldn't believe how anti Juve they were, fucking idiots

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
yeh there is a lot of ignorant hate towards juve from english football fans.. Being a juventino in UK is not easy i tell you!

for any fans who want to buy a fake but literally is 100% the same kit for only £18 then http://www.soccermatador.com/ i got new juve kit from there, fuck paying sportsdirect £50 they can go shove that pescara shirt up their arse
What a great Juve fan you are, buying a fake product.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
yeh there is a lot of ignorant hate towards juve from english football fans.. Being a juventino in UK is not easy i tell you!

for any fans who want to buy a fake but literally is 100% the same kit for only £18 then http://www.soccermatador.com/ i got new juve kit from there, fuck paying sportsdirect £50 they can go shove that pescara shirt up their arse
:tup: Those fuckers, most of their stores never display Juve jerseys but I have always seen Milan and Inter jerseys in the ones I went to.

But how can you recommend fake jerseys that don't have 30 sul campo and instead even insult with 2 stars...

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012

Best thing for Juve, is if you buy from here bro: http://www.juvestore.com/en/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)