The Financial Situation (177 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
95m euros was raised through naming and sale of commercial space (Sportfive, Nordiconad). We took out 2 loans for a total of 60m, both from the same bank, payable over 12 years.

5m a season is not a burden. It's our wage bill, coupled with no CL and less money from sponsors and broadcasters that is hurting us this season.
:tup:

I like this post, you always have some good ones when it comes to the stadium stuff:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
95m euros was raised through naming and sale of commercial space (Sportfive, Nordiconad). We took out 2 loans for a total of 60m, both from the same bank, payable over 12 years.

5m a season is not a burden. It's our wage bill, coupled with no CL and less money from sponsors and broadcasters that is hurting us this season.
two informative and enjoyable to read posts...sad facts you are laying out, but accurately. i have been following the club since the early 90s and its so hard to completely change mindset, as in what we are used to and what we have now.

the pressure is huge now, for everyone at the club and all its fans. gaining even fourth spot will require a collective upturn in spirit...which I reckon Del Neri and Del Piero, and also Buffon, have the means to deliver. Nedved is knocking around also, and surely he has some talent for stirring the troops into berserker mode...the potential is there for us to get back on track. Despite our obvious problems, in terms of personel, our current problems are mental, emotional...spiritual. against palermo there were signs of life. and if we had been truly awful, we would have got done much worse than 2-1, in a game in which a freak ref error changed things massively. so...signs of life.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Almost all companies have some debt. Even Microsoft has some debt. Whoever claimed Juventus didn't have debt was talking out of his ass. At least we have a decent equity ratio.

Balance sheet from September 30th 2010:

Assets: 319 million
Equity: 71.7 million
Non-current liabilities: 94.7 million
Current liabilities: 152.6 million

Speaking of talking out of your ass, has anyone read the report in Tuttosport claiming that Agnelli is going to increase Juve's equity by 150 million?
I missed this. Interesting post.

According to Juventus.com, we have 19m euros of debt, whereas the majority of our liabilities are related to transfer fees and the stadium.

Yeah, C4ISR has some quality posts when it comes to the clubs finance. He's the Juventus financial expert.
Lol, I'm not. I just read all the financial reports on Juventus.com, and have a general interest in football finance.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I missed this. Interesting post.

According to Juventus.com, we have 19m euros of debt, whereas the majority of our liabilities are related to transfer fees and the stadium.

Lol, I'm not. I just read all the financial reports on Juventus.com, and have a general interest in football finance.
It interests me too, I gotta' start looking into more reports.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Yakobelli: "Rupert Murdoch wants to buy Juventus"

Former editor of Corriere dello Sport, and now the director of Quotidiano.net, Javier Yakobelli told that a well-known media tycoon Rupert Murdoch is interested in acquiring Juventus.

"Rupert Murdoch has offered to buy AS Roma, but he politely declined - said Yakobelli. - But I have learned from reliable sources that he wants to buy Juventus. If he enters the world of football, only with Juventus.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Yakobelli: "Rupert Murdoch wants to buy Juventus"

Former editor of Corriere dello Sport, and now the director of Quotidiano.net, Javier Yakobelli told that a well-known media tycoon Rupert Murdoch is interested in acquiring Juventus.

"Rupert Murdoch has offered to buy AS Roma, but he politely declined - said Yakobelli. - But I have learned from reliable sources that he wants to buy Juventus. If he enters the world of football, only with Juventus.
Oh, that would be awesome if it were true. We would be unrivaled in international coverage and our status would grow significantly.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh, that would be awesome if it were true. We would be unrivaled in international coverage and our status would grow significantly.
Except for the fact that the one professional franchise that he and his ownership group took control of, they systematically destroyed, and they still haven't recovered 7 years after the fact.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Damn the financial situation doesn't look good. With us not making it to the CL and with the possibility that we won't make it next season either is not good at all. Also, the fact that we won't be getting as much broadcasting money as we used to is worrying since we usually brought in most of the revenues that way. This new stadium has to be a success and we need to average more than 35 000 next season.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Damn the financial situation doesn't look good. With us not making it to the CL and with the possibility that we won't make it next season either is not good at all. Also, the fact that we won't be getting as much broadcasting money as we used to is worrying since we usually brought in most of the revenues that way. This new stadium has to be a success and we need to average more than 35 000 next season.
Could you explain how you came up with an average attendance of 35.000?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dooooooooooomed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 153)