The Financial Situation (56 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I agree with this, but we can't risk our players fitness and happiness for those marketing purposes.

And real fans will come to the tour matches, regardless if the legends are playing or if its the reserves or our kids.
i know but still ,even if i am a season ticket holder and see the team regularly, thinking about those fans abroads who even pay tickets to fly there and watch the players i feel a bit angry about it.
I mean they deserve to see the full team.
I understand we had euro and copa america and players are enjoying their holidays but you could train in Vinovo and then go on Tour when almost everybody is back no?
We already play shitty during those friendlies cause of the italian mentality= friendlies worth shit but at least let me see those player i idolize no?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
i know but still ,even if i am a season ticket holder and see the team regularly, thinking about those fans abroads who even pay tickets to fly there and watch the players i feel a bit angry about it.
I mean they deserve to see the full team.
I understand we had euro and copa america and players are enjoying their holidays but you could train in Vinovo and then go on Tour when almost everybody is back no?
We already play shitty during those friendlies cause of the italian mentality= friendlies worth shit but at least let me see those player i idolize no?
Remember when Conte cancelled the meet and greet in USA i think it was?

That was really just a step too far. I know he wanted to prove a point but to not let the fans meet the players on a pre season tour was just way too much.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Well what's the point of doing those tour without 90% of our international players? what's the point of going and playing with kids??
I always get annoyed by this crap! all the fans expecting to see their idols but getting deluded... marketing? way to go!
Not really, here in Indonesia many ppl would pay for watch some international player. Don't need many, Dybala alone already gained some superstar treatment here, so i can understand why ppl are excited to see it.
Not to mention the coaching clinic, and the fans meeting...
We don't have many chances to watch our idols live, you know...

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The whole debate is just dumb tbh. It's not like it depends on us and it's not like it's out fault they suck. They did it all to themselves, unlike Juve. We were hit by a scandal where those two clubs should be relegated too but they got away with it, destroying Juve in the process.

We can't do $#@! about it either way. Both Milanese clubs have huge potential but they're throwing it away and it's their problem. Luckily there are some decently managed clubs like Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina and Sassuolo who seem to be on the rise, unlike Milan and Inter. This league can be attractive even without the Milanese clubs, it's just that it'll take some time for smaller clubs to close the gap on us. It's not like Inter and Milan can bounce back and be competitive in a year or two. It's not happening, no matter who takes over those clubs. They're in deep $#@! with a lot of debts and no infrastructure whatsoever.
#Juve's marketing manager Giorgio Ricci to #TS: "Tour to Australia is to increase our international appeal. New sponsors are arriving."

Ricci to #TS: "Our international appeal increased a lot after #UCL final. We want to conquer markets of South East Asia/North America"

- - - Updated - - -

Ricci to #TS: "In EU, we are enjoying the French market. It is a strong region for us."
pogba is important

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Not really, here in Indonesia many ppl would pay for watch some international player. Don't need many, Dybala alone already gained some superstar treatment here, so i can understand why ppl are excited to see it.
Not to mention the coaching clinic, and the fans meeting...
We don't have many chances to watch our idols live, you know...

that's my point. Those fans deserve to see the whole team not just 2-3 players + youth kids

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
that's my point. Those fans deserve to see the whole team not just 2-3 players + youth kids
Err... it's understandable imo...
After euros and coppa america, player will need more days to recuperate, and Juve need more coverage in south east region.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I was happy in 2014. They brought the full squad here (cause the game was played on August the 10th, a couple of weeks before the season started) and only Barzagli and Morata missed the games because of injury. Saw them train and met them all at the hotel as well, top experience, well worth the money and time :baus:

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I was happy in 2014. They brought the full squad here (cause the game was played on August the 10th, a couple of weeks before the season started) and only Barzagli and Morata missed the games because of injury. Saw them train and met them all at the hotel as well, top experience, well worth the money and time :baus:
Man you australians sure are lucky, 2 times in span of 3 years isn't it?

Yea 2014 are super memorable, bar conte departure...
He's super influential&popular at those times.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
#Juve's marketing manager Giorgio Ricci to #TS: "Tour to Australia is to increase our international appeal. New sponsors are arriving."

Ricci to #TS: "Our international appeal increased a lot after #UCL final. We want to conquer markets of South East Asia/North America"

- - - Updated - - -

Ricci to #TS: "In EU, we are enjoying the French market. It is a strong region for us."
Good to know that we are all set for our imminent move to France

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Man Utd (~675m) & Barcelona (~630m) to surpass Real Madrid's (~620m) annual revenue for the first time in 11 years. #GdS @MarcoIaria1

Juventus will be Italy's highest earners with an approximate annual revenue of 350m for 2015-2016. 328 in 2014-2015. #GdS @MarcoIaria1

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Man Utd (~675m) & Barcelona (~630m) to surpass Real Madrid's (~620m) annual revenue for the first time in 11 years. #GdS @MarcoIaria1

Juventus will be Italy's highest earners with an approximate annual revenue of 350m for 2015-2016. 328 in 2014-2015. #GdS @MarcoIaria1
Where did he get that info?

After 3rd quarter United have earned £380m (450m Euros), while Juve 300m Euros. Can they earn more than 220m in the last quarter? And Juve will definitely earn more than 50m in the last quarter.

Am I looking something wrong here:

http://ir.manutd.com/~/media/Files/...cument/mu-plc-earnings-release-q3-fy-2016.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

They are using different currency ffs (USD instead of GBP) and currency exchange rate is from several months ago :lol:

GdS is putting all their effort in to make us look weak.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Where did he get that info?

After 3rd quarter United have earned £380m (450m Euros), while Juve 300m Euros. Can they earn more than 220m in the last quarter? And Juve will definitely earn more than 50m in the last quarter.

Am I looking something wrong here:

http://ir.manutd.com/~/media/Files/...cument/mu-plc-earnings-release-q3-fy-2016.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

They are using different currency ffs (USD instead of GBP) and currency exchange is from several months ago :lol:

GdS is putting all their effort in to make us look weak.
Wrecked :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)