The Financial Situation (118 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

That's ~€140m gross.

Pirlo, Tevez, Llorente and other scrubs will free up a lot of wages tho.Atleast €30m gross.

- - - Updated - - -

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Uefa eases restrictions...
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/3b606382fac4449e9ef232fb8b0cdd47/uefa-eases-restrictions-club-spending
The rules have been criticized for protecting commercially successful elite clubs from challenges by ambitious opponents.
"This is what we were hearing: 'Why should we invest if it's forbidden. If I invest I am in breach (of FFP) ... there are consequences,'" UEFA General Secretary Gianni Infantino said.

FFP changes
— Sponsors or anyone else who contributes more than 30 percent off a club's revenue will be investigated to see if they are linked to the ownership.
— Clubs won't be judged as harshly if they play in countries where TV and ticket revenue is significantly lower than the top leagues.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/3b606382fac4449e9ef232fb8b0cdd47/uefa-eases-restrictions-club-spending
The rules have been criticized for protecting commercially successful elite clubs from challenges by ambitious opponents.
"This is what we were hearing: 'Why should we invest if it's forbidden. If I invest I am in breach (of FFP) ... there are consequences,'" UEFA General Secretary Gianni Infantino said.

FFP changes
— Sponsors or anyone else who contributes more than 30 percent off a club's revenue will be investigated to see if they are linked to the ownership.
— Clubs won't be judged as harshly if they play in countries where TV and ticket revenue is significantly lower than the top leagues.
Seems like the main goal of FFP has been to stop anybody from doing an Abramovic again rather than stop anything else. I'd also be interested to know if that was for any single sponsor or sponsorship revenue overall? Seems like you could have an infinite number of investors as long as they each contributed less than 30% of the club's income.

In those TV revenue numbers both the Premier League and La Liga figures are apalling. Jay is right, what the hell are English clubs doing with all that money? I laughed at Inter as well. I'll bet that 0.1 million euros really grinds their gears :lol:

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
EPL is amazing .
La Liga is a joke

FFP changes
this one is good enough to stop man city and PSG.
but not with real madrid, barcelona, and bayern Munchen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)