The Financial Situation (99 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even in our best days we had poor attendance, except in rare cases like crucial CL games, and some derbies in Italy. I even remember there was a poll on Juventus website where would fans like to move stadium, I'm not sure if it was official web site though...
Nah bro, our tiny stadium is a disgrace, we should have built a brand new stadium with 120,000 seats, which would have been perfect for us in all aspects.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
An expansion of the stadium too around 65000 is not feasible unless a Metro station is built near the Stadium, at the moment it's a hassle to get to the stadium via public transport, eventhough you can take a shuttle on match day...
Anyways i dont think that Juventus will even think of an extention until the Continassa is completed...

Now if Italy were to get Euro 2024 that would be something else ( dont know if they are even gonna bid)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The club is targeting the wrong people to make money off.

The fans should be prioritised and what's best for them. Raising ticket prices is just not right.

Instead Agnelli should have given us a proper sponsorship deal instead of penny pinching for Fiat.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

The fans should be prioritised and what's best for them. Raising ticket prices is just not right.

Instead Agnelli should have given us a proper sponsorship deal instead of penny pinching for Fiat.
Elkan mate Elkan! he is the one owning everything. Andrea is a shareholder

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Fuck the poor man, if you don't have the money you can't fuck the bunny, you know what I'm saying?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Elkan mate Elkan! he is the one owning everything. Andrea is a shareholder
Ye clearly we deserve more than 18 million a season for our sponsorship. 25 million would be more in line. Elkan did give us that interest free loan but he's making the whole Fiat group stronger because of Juve with our sponsorship.

Fuck the poor man, if you don't have the money you can't fuck the bunny, you know what I'm saying?
Haha :D

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I remember the saying well, maw and pa always did gone dun tell me when I was a youngun, if u don't got ur finances in check, u can't go around putting your dick in rabbits.

A lesson I took to heart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)