The final countdown... (1 Viewer)

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Goa is located on the west coast of India. Like a 9 hour road trip from Bombay. Awesome party/New Year destination. You know...sandy beaches, randy ladies...So anything lined up yet Mij?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Goa is located on the west coast of India. Like a 9 hour road trip from Bombay. Awesome party/New Year destination. You know...sandy beaches, randy ladies...So anything lined up yet Mij?

cool. (I thought it's called 'Mumbai' for quite a few years now, not 'Bombay' ... please excuse my ignorance if i'm wrong). Goa? Is that like India's Cancun? :D

The most likely destination would be NYC, though I'd love to go to Cali.

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    yea and fail in my exams?:groan:

11,which are you?
    me too,but i hate the arabic and islamic studies cirricular,its really hard..what if we have arabic or religion the next day after new year's eve?no way...i cant party!

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    yea and fail in my exams?:groan:

My god, the work ethic where you are is loads different from here. You cant have a fun new year because of exams that wont matter in the long run? the important ones are in the summer. I will probably only revise for a day or two, or maybe less.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

My god, the work ethic where you are is loads different from here. You cant have a fun new year because of exams that wont matter in the long run? the important ones are in the summer. I will probably only revise for a day or two, or maybe less.
    over here its the same only at grade 12,where the summer exams are the only exams that really matter,as for the rest of the grades the mid year exams and end of the year exams have the same importance.

btw @Asma,what are you adaby or 3elmy?

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    over here its the same only at grade 12,where the summer exams are the only exams that really matter,as for the rest of the grades the mid year exams and end of the year exams have the same importance.

What are your holiday dates exactly? We get 3 weeks starting on the 17th.

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003

American Scientific :)

OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    I'll be in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan. Probably drinking some Baileys with my cousins.
    Join me in Goa bro. :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)