The final countdown... (1 Viewer)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed !!!

yea happy new year :D :cool:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I'm going over to my friends house with many of my mates and some girls who I have never met before... :D It's going to be interesting, I'll try to go to traditional sauna with the girls and... :D :cool:

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
ok...its finalized!!! iam off to the mall! where,my friends and i,are going to have dinner in this Italian cuisine bla bla :p

hahah :devil: **** the mid-year exams! :D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
@ Kaio - and why is that? You could do that on every other day. But then again, you could party on every other day as well. So, that kinda negates the argument to an extent. But you shouldnt miss out on the fun Kai?
i didnt notice ur post baggio, sorry :embarass:

change of plans, me and few frens wud go out and have a big dinner, and then wait till midnite to watch the fireworks display :D :thumb:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I'm going to Goa.

No, sorry, that was someone else. In my neck of the woods there has been some controversy about what will happen this new years, as my main group of friends is divided in two about where we will go. All I know is that I'm not drinking as much as last year, a MAJOR blackout and waking up not knowing where I am or who's clothes I'm wearing isn't cool at all.

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
    I'm going to Goa.

No, sorry, that was someone else. In my neck of the woods there has been some controversy about what will happen this new years, as my main group of friends is divided in two about where we will go. All I know is that I'm not drinking as much as last year, a MAJOR blackout and waking up not knowing where I am or who's clothes I'm wearing isn't cool at all.
    :p

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    My plan is to be just with few best friends first in a bar to drink smthg ( :p ) and then to the centre of town in midnight to watch fireworks.. And then again to a bar to drink and have a lot a lot of fun!

Actually I dunno where exactlly I will go. Important thing is to have fun and to be with persons you love! :)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Wellllll about "that"... No comment! ;)

Actually I like the idea! But sure, not with girls! :D

And btw I like your avatar!! :lick:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I'm going to drink with my friends and shoot some rockets ;)
    Then in the late night, im Going home to finish drinking with my family. And then go to bed and hope that I wont get a hangover..

OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #57
    Well the countdown for New Years is surely heating up. Was clubbin last nite, and hooked up with this fine BA airhostess. :D

Too bad she aint coming to goa... :down:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I had one electrical superintendent, a nice English guy, he was dating one of BA's flight attendants.

That relationship was perfect. She was gone most of the time, while he was shagging other girls left and right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)