The final countdown... (1 Viewer)

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

cool. (I thought it's called 'Mumbai' for quite a few years now, not 'Bombay' ... please excuse my ignorance if i'm wrong). Goa? Is that like India's Cancun? :D

The most likely destination would be NYC, though I'd love to go to Cali.

Thats right. Bombay is today referred to as Mumbai. Although, myself, like most of the city population have always preferred the name Bombay, and continue to use it, to this day.

NYC vs Cali is kinda like Mumbai vs Goa. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    @ Kaio - and why is that? You could do that on every other day. But then again, you could party on every other day as well. So, that kinda negates the argument to an extent. But you shouldnt miss out on the fun Kai?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Might go to brasil or Dubai, my dad will decide anyhow, i would love to be in Italy doesn't matter where, but to spend the New Year there.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Goa is located on the west coast of India. Like a 9 hour road trip from Bombay. Awesome party/New Year destination. You know...sandy beaches, randy ladies...So anything lined up yet Mij?
    i am coming!! :extatic:
    i am coming!! :extatic:

when are we going???

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    well,my plans for x-mas and new year are basically to go for few days to a friend of mine(here in greece) who lives 500 kilometers from athens,
    or if i am lucky enough,i also have an invitation to go to parma and also go to match parma-juve on the 6th of january!

it all depends if my parents let me go :down:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Im going back home to Leicester. Where I will spend 4 weeks doing what I usually do. Sleep. Though new years eve kicks ass, good to see all my old buddies again :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)