The Europe Issue (4 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
No, the Czech Republic isn't regarded as an EU country in football until 2006 or something isn't it? :undecide:
I think I must have said that at least 3 times in thsi thread. Yes, I believe it is so.

And btw, Mutu isnt loaned to Livorno, he signed a permanent contract, if anything, they'll loan him to us.

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #65
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Our show is too refined for the masses, they don't get it :D
    Indeed it is.

Maybe, from that, we should conclude it does take two Martin ;)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I think I must have said that at least 3 times in thsi thread. Yes, I believe it is so.

And btw, Mutu isnt loaned to Livorno, he signed a permanent contract, if anything, they'll loan him to us.
    Yep.

So buying Rosicky would be though. But Jankulovski/Pizarro etc. play in Italy so they don't count as a non EU signing.

Jan 24, 2004
    Einstein was born in Ulm (Germany), became Swiss in 1901. He worked in Switzerland but came back to Germany. Because of rising Nazis (He was a German Jew) he left the German empire and traveled to America to live in exile. He never came back. In 1940 he became American - obtained Swiss citizenship.

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #73
    A born German then. Makes sense you would celebrate that.

I was asking cause his name may sound German but yours is hardly the only country in the world where German names are common

Dutch last names, on the other hand, are easily recognised. Either it has "Van" in there somewhere or there's, like, 8 vowels in a row :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    that's really a question to me :D maybe someone should ask next time: who is the best couple for derailing threads? :D ;)
    Like goalkeepers who are good at saving penalties, we know all the tricks ;)

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #80
    With a new transfer window open: I thought I would re-boot this thread. Check post #1 for all relevant information!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)