The Enemy is at Home (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The enemy is at home.flv?

C'mon. For your own credibility's sake, you gotta name your files without the extension when uploading. :sergio:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's the propaganda of one person's opinion though. A nice counterpoint to Dick "Blood In My Teeth" Cheney. But as with almost everything in life, the truth lies somewhere in between.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
You know people warned America and Americans that this shit would happen, and they still went ahead and invaded. For acting like the sole point of cocern for world affairs the country deserves all the hardship that comes from Iraq.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
You know people warned America and Americans that this shit would happen, and they still went ahead and invaded. For acting like the sole point of cocern for world affairs the country deserves all the hardship that comes from Iraq.
Word up.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
In retrospective, electing Bush over Gore was the single biggest mistake. But then again, I don't believe the people are the ones really picking. Or they're just stupid :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Call me a sucker, but that speech (regardless of how obvious it should be), made me teary eyed a bit. Fantastic speech, even if its just his "opinion", needless to say more of that and less of being a total sheep is what this world needs.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    Call me a sucker, but that speech (regardless of how obvious it should be), made me teary eyed a bit. Fantastic speech, even if its just his "opinion", needless to say more of that and less of being a total sheep is what this world needs.
    Nah, we just need more denial, more "neutral" meandering which turns into accepting and eventually promoting the same crap that folks here once despised under a former leader.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)