The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (4 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I wear Wolf armor with everything else steal plate. And I use a Scimitar.
The Wolf armour is sweet alright, the Mace of Molag Bal is definitely my favourite weapon.

Yea the ebony mail is tight. Only problem is when you are trying to snipe someone with a bow the black fumes it emits can make it tough to see your target.
Ya that is a pain in the ass, looks really cool in the third person viewpoint.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Taking subliminal shots egh?

:lol:

I gotta find it first. I'm only level 6 so yeah. Kinda confusing with how open the game is
Just go town to town at first. If you go to Whiterun you can do a bunch of quick local quests and level up. Get some coin.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Buying a house is kind of pointless IMO.

First day I started playing I just killed that guy Sven and his mother and took their house. Use it to store all my crap.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Buying a house is kind of pointless IMO.

First day I started playing I just killed that guy Sven and his mother and took their house. Use it to store all my crap.
You can store shiet on the horse? How? I tried to but was never able to... maybe cuz I stole it dunno. Two sabre cats ate it shortly afterwards just like they did with another horse that I actually bought. I've never had a horse for an entire day.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Anyone know what Azura's star does? I see that I can use it to recharge enchanted items, is it reusable?
I think so yes, during the quest line to receive it did you side with the girl or the dude? Apparently if you sided with the Elf at the tavern, the star will trap human souls as opposed to animal souls, need to double check that again though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)