THAT TIME on at least the MAJORITY of its first team players
(b) It is PROVEN 100% that NONE of the other teams made use of ANYTHING SIMILAR
(c) Juve are GIVEN BACK what was taken from them by changing the RULES ON
THE EVE OF THE DECIDING GAME due to the fact that the non-EU player
situation was out of control
(d) Juve are GIVEN BACK what was taken from them and OTHER TEAMS GIVE BACK
what they won with PROVEN FALSE PASSPORTS
(e) Juve are GIVEN BACK what was taken from them and OTHER TEAMS GIVE BACK
what they gained with PROVEN FALSE BANK GUARANTEES.
(f) ITALY gives back the UNDER21 title won with TACCHINARDI in the team in 1996
(g) ITALY gives back the money it got from EURO 96 and WC98 with CONTE in
the team.

JAMES
Besides DRUG USE not being tested on the criminal law "beyond a reasonable doubt" rule (which is not even 100% or whatever he is trying to say) its a "balance of probabilities". Regardless in this case scientific evidence (blood tests, fluid levels, etc) is enough.
Another thing: whats with this the OTHER TEAMS..OTHER TEAMS and OTHER TEAMS whining.
Because the OTHER team is guilty of something that has nothing to do with the other does not make THIS team's situation less grave. Whats with this school ground reasoning?

So if I killed someone I shouldn't be found guilty UNTIL the OTHER guy who beat someone into a coma should ALSO be found guilty?
Yeah.....what a logic.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Besides DRUG USE not being tested on the criminal law "beyond a reasonable doubt" rule (which is not even 100% or whatever he is trying to say) its a "balance of probabilities". Regardless in this case scientific evidence (blood tests, fluid levels, etc) is enough.
Another thing: whats with this the OTHER TEAMS..OTHER TEAMS and OTHER TEAMS whining. Because the OTHER team is guilty of something that has nothing to do with the other does not make THIS team's situation less grave. Whats with this school ground reasoning?

So if I killed someone I shouldn't be found guilty UNTIL the OTHER guy who beat someone into a coma should ALSO be found guilty?
Yeah.....what a logic.
Thats the fact.

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
If it is proven that you killed someone you have to be found guilty. But it has to be proven. What about the rowdy? Shouldn't he called to account? The rowdy shouldn't be exempt form punishment.

"One hundred football players use forbidden medicines, said the judge Guariniello on 7/15 1999. now we are waiting for the list of names"

that sentence can be read www.zeman.org. now my question: Let us assume that Conte and Tacchinardi were doped. What about the other 98 rowdies? What about justisness? even if all juve players in that period were doped (which isn't true of course) there must be at least 20 players of other clubs. or did Guariniello talk already fantastic ideas five years ago?

chance for all pettifoggers to use their beautiful minds ...

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
But has it been proved beyond all reasonable doubt 8 years later that these things really happened?
As to the allegations of nose diving careers...
I don't think so.
Ravanelli and Vialli were at their peaks in the mid 90s.
Del Piero has never been the strongest physically,
Tacchinardi has never been the best defensive midfielder or he'd have comandeered the Azzurri number 4 jersey,
Zidane's career definitely blossomed .
Deschamps was nearing retirement when he left Juve....

there's more....

want to know more?

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
Yeah.....what a logic.
IncuboRossonero are you proud of having Berlusconi as President of Milan FC?

OP
Kaiser Franco
Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #310

Another thing: whats with this the OTHER TEAMS..OTHER TEAMS and OTHER TEAMS whining.
    Because the OTHER team is guilty of something that has nothing to do with the other does not make THIS team's situation less grave. Whats with this school ground reasoning?

Yeah.....what a logic.
    The kind of logic you should expect from some gobbi when you confuse them with facts, Nick.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++

IncuboRossonero are you proud of having Berlusconi as President of Milan FC?
    Once again I see that Logic at play. HOW DOES THIS COME INTO PLAY? HOW DOES THIS FACTOR CHANGE/ALTER/MODIFY OR CORRECT the situation regarding Juve's doping trial??

Whether Berlusconi is CORRUPT/A DICTATOR/GAY/STRAIGHT/A CROSS-DRESSER OR A UFO...HOW DOES THIS FACT COME INTO DISCUSSION HERE?

The fact that one's PRESIDENT decided to go into politics and do what he did does not TOUCH the team's performance or lack of it.
    BUT REGARDLESS, how does BERLUCONI have to do with Juve's doping trial?

LEARN TO REASON...LEARN TO DEBATE AND LEARN TO THINK

and more importantly seeing how you talk (if you want to call it talk) to some people...learn some respect and show some class.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004

Whether Berlusconi is CORRUPT/A DICTATOR/GAY/STRAIGHT/A CROSS-DRESSER OR A UFO...HOW DOES THIS FACT COME INTO DISCUSSION HERE?
    How about, Berlusconi bought Milan in order to recycle Mafia money?

xziz :(

xziz

Aug 30, 2004

The fact that one's PRESIDENT decided to go into politics and do what he did does not TOUCH the team's performance or lack of it.

Perhaps it does not. But the fact the Berlusconi bought for Milan the best players by means of MAFIA money does "TOUCH the team's performance or lack of it"

xziz :devil:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++

Perhaps it does not. But the fact the Berlusconi bought for Milan the best players by means of MAFIA money does "TOUCH the team's performance or lack of it"

xziz :devil:
    Since you seem to know so much about Berlusconi I'm really curious to hear your theory on how television stations and publishing companies qualifies as MAFIA MONEY. Since these make up Berlusconi's largest assets and money makers I want to hear HOW you labelled these industries MAFIA MONEY.

Please explain to ALL OF US XZIZ how Berlusconi's TELEVISION STATIONS AND PUBLISHING COMPANIES are MAFIA MONEY. If you can please explain how MAFIA MONEY COMES INTO PLAY when revenue comes from advertising, syndication and overseas syndication. I'm really curious to see how the MAFIA fits into these industries...

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
    Hi, this is an interesting discussion, I`m Juventus fan since 2003 when the team beat Barca and Real Madrid at CL, I was really impressed by this squad and its players, (Nedved, Davids, DP, etc..).

The point is that I don`t know about Juve problems with doping until know. I really love Juve but if Juve´s players used EPO, I think Juve must be punished.

But lets be realistic, Italy is a corrupt country and Juventus is a powerful team, if the members of the club are found guilty the club only will pay a big amount of money and that´s all.

Lets supose Juve is guilty, then another italian clubs must be investigated, I mean players are human beings and maybe the clubs are harming them with drugs. As many of you mention maybe that is the reason for DP´s injuries.

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
    Ohh yeah and if Juve gives back its trophies, the club that will receive them (I suppose that will be the 2nd place on the table position of that year) has to be investigated in order to get the throphies.

Hey, could you tell me which is the correct way to transform a thin guy into a strong football player?. Because some years ago (4 or 5) when Brasil comes here (Mexico) to play the COPA CONFEDERACIONES (or something like that) he was really thin, then when I see him at BarÇa he looks stronger. I really hope that this doping case ends, and that the true comes out.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by juvecento ] ++
    But lets be realistic, Italy is a corrupt country
    No actually Italy HAS and continues to have democratic elections and has been part of the G8 (form. known as G7) since the beginning. There has NEVER been accusations of VOTER fraud or strong arm tactics. There is an independant court system and political body.
    I suggest next time you throw accusations out of your ass you know what your talking about. Otherwise stop generalizing before you decide to post garbage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)