The Doped Lady (5 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
Zeman is attacking, Zola too, and finally Mexes who lately called Capello a liar because he joined juve, i feel that they are trying to disturb juve's strong base this season so that juve lose its good form..
And is there any difference from Juve trying to unsettle Cassano not so long ago, what goes around...

All this anger towards people like Zeman and Zola, I would understand it, but please do any of you actually believe Juve is innocent?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
I don't think Juve is innocent, but don't tell me they've been the only side to have used illegal substances.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Of course not, I doubt anyone really would believe that Juve was the only team. Any way Marseille were also convicted right? So thats another one anyway. It worries me, that the two clubs that have been charged with these drug offense are two of Zidanes former clubs...? makes you wonder...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I'm serious, he is the best player ever in my opinion, but this just makes me wonder, because it's just a lil coinsidential that Zidane was there at both clubs just those times, i'm not saying he is responsible, but you wonder how he got so good, because he wasnt as good as he was not at Marseille!

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Of course not, I doubt anyone really would believe that Juve was the only team. Any way Marseille were also convicted right? So thats another one anyway. It worries me, that the two clubs that have been charged with these drug offense are two of Zidanes former clubs...? makes you wonder...
Great reasouning, except the "Marseille convicted" part. :blah:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Hmm, just checked now. My mistake I know he is a Marseille fan, I though he had played for them, although I know for a fact that he was in there youth academy, so that is still a connection with the club, but I hold my hands up, my mistake I though Juve brough him from Marseille!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Are you the Marseille president or something? I cant remember if they were convicted, that is why I said...

'Any way Marseille were also convicted right?'

Thats why I put the 'right?' there as in saying I wasnt quite sure, I know they were accused of it, but I dont know the outcome!

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Barthez has been convicted of cocaine use, Dugarry years later of nandrolone, that's about it. There hasn't been any talk, let alone accusation, of generalized doping in Marseille nor in any of the other French outfits as far as I know -- I don't know where you'd heard that.

Apologies for my previous attitude btw, two blatant aberrations in a mere paragraph sounded too funny, I guess I was just dying to show off! :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Zidane is talent, got nothing to do with Epo or anything, he's talent more then speedy player or body player, so i don't think there is a real connection between Drugs and Zidane.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Zola slams doping cheats
Wednesday 1 December, 2004

Gianfranco Zola has given his views on the Juventus doping verdict and dubbed the players involved as “cheats.”

“It is disappointing to have competed against players who used illegal substances,” he told the ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’. “It was an incredible act of cheating and cowardice.”

Zola’s trophy cabinet is rather bare after his Parma side lost out to Juventus in the race for the Scudetto, Coppa Italia and Italian Supercup during the years incriminated by the trial.

Last week the Turin magistrates found Juve chief medic Dr Riccardo Agricola guilty of administering substances, including EPO, in a systematic manner.

“I was really hit hard by that verdict,” added Zola, “because I worked so hard for years to be at the top of my physical fitness. I and my teammates made many sacrifices to be better, so to compete against those who were just taking drugs is disappointing. It was an incredibly underhand way of playing football.”

The same Zola that played in this team? :rolleyes:

++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++
from: http://www.sports.it/it/cmc/calcio/200449/cmc_75247.html

Ma solo la Juve è sospettata di Epo?
No: nel 1998 ci fu il caso del Parma (24 giocatori con l'ematocrito fuori norma, soltanto tre a posto tra cui Cannavaro) nel corso di un ritiro di precampionato: si chiarì, però, che le macchine per la misurazione dell'ematocrito erano state tarate male.

Daniel Bravo, ex giocatore del Parma, dalla Francia, però, ribadì: "Il giorno della partita tutti i titolari (del Parma ndr) venivano sistematicamente sottoposti ad alcune iniezioni. Ci dicevano che erano vitamine, ma se non le facevi ti mettevi contro la società". C'è da dire che lo stesso Bravo ammise però che "più volte fui sottoposto a controlli al termine degli incontri, ma risultai sempre negativo".

:groan: He should only shut up!

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

And is there any difference from Juve trying to unsettle Cassano not so long ago, what goes around...

All this anger towards people like Zeman and Zola, I would understand it, but please do any of you actually believe Juve is innocent?
juve are not innocent, but there are many teams in europe who used enhancing substances other than juventus..

Geof

May 14, 2004
Zidane came from Bordeaux, right?

Epo and other substances give you more power and condition, but have nothing to do with talent and technique

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Processo Juve, sul web una petizione per allontanare Lippi dalla nazionale

Gio 02 Dic, 11:57 AM

Non é più un'idea peregrina di pochi: la figura di Marcello Lippi in qualità di ct della Nazionale azzurra comincia a piacere poco. Il tecnico viareggino, infatti, sedeva sulla panchina della Juve, di quella Juve adesso accusata di abuso di farmaci da una sentenza di primo grado: per questo la sua figura come nocchiero dei colori patri non é più ben vista dagli osservatori del pallone.Su www.marione.net, sito della trasmissione sportiva capitolina in onda tutte le mattine su Rete Sport e condotta da Mario Corsi, campeggia da qualche ora una petizione già firmata da migliaia di tifosi di tutte le squadre italiane: oggetto della raccolta di firme, proprio l'allontanamento dell'attuale ct Lippi. Questo il testo di accompagnamento: "Dopo la dichiarazione rilasciata nella trasmissione Stadio Sprint del 28 novembre 2004, dall'attuale C.T. della Nazionale Marcello Lippi, rivolgendosi all'allenatore del Lecce Zdenek Zeman, dalle cui dichiarazioni, secondo l'opinione pubblica, é partita l'inchiesta del giudice Guariniello che ha portato alla condanna del medico della Juventus: "Io dico che non é giusto criticare il sistema, sperando e continuando a farne parte. Se uno non gli va bene il sistema non ne fa parte. I sottoscritti chiedono alla F.I.G.C, al C.O.N.I., al Ministro dei Beni e Attività Culturali, di compiere i passi necessari per allontanare dalla panchina Azzurra l'attuale C.T. Marcello Lippi, perché la sua presenza potrebbe ledere l'immagine dell'Italia e del Calcio Italiano all'estero".

resumed translation:

The idea to dissmiss Marcelo Lippi of his actual position as NT trainer is beggining to be supported by thousands of of italian football NT followers.
A well known site from retesport is proposing and petition to FIGC, to CONI and to the minister of cultural activities ( already signed by thousands of people) to separate Lippi of his actual job, based in the resolution of judge Guarinello about juve doping process, because " he can proyect a bad image of Italia and Calcio Italiano "

Great idea...lets put zeman as new italian trainer...Sensi for president of FIGC...send Juventus to serie B...take Del piero and company to a drug rehabilitation clinic...kill agricola...any other suggestions???:D:D

Sep 14, 2003
What Zola said was disapointing, however it may just be mischief on the part of the journolist who interviewd him (the media will interview anyone that has bad things to say about Juve). Right now, the holier than thou of Italian football are making a stand against Juve, a time they have been waiting for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)