The Different Types of Jeans Cuts (1 Viewer)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Lol, you so dont know me.

I tease my friends/coworkers if they dont iron their pants (and they in turn try to call me Fonzworth Bentley lol), let alone mocking the few who thinks its super cool to have tiny ripped parts in jeans (that pic looks like a beer attack tho, hope they received Oscars for it).
What? Who the hell iron their jeans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I started to wear skinny jeans only like years ago...yesterday i rediscovered a pair of older jeans (straight cut i'd say, not even loose fit) in my closet and tried it on...

...it felt (and looked) like i stepped into a tent.

There is no way back.

I'm not a 13 year old, undefined and assless teen anymore. If you have a nice rack, why not let the ladies have a look at it, or do you think only guys like to stare at asses? (yeah yeah...come at me :p)

...but mostly I simply like the look and can't stand myself in loose jeans.

In the end you do whatever you like - guess why there are so many different styles/cuts.

OP
Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #60

i wanna buy new shoes and pant and try to match the color of the shoe to the pan
    What did you have in mind, Sia?

It has been so long since I was able to find jeans that fit me. No idea where to look anymore.
    What do you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Squats and leg press.
    Well, you can't fit in a skinny jeans if you squat, but straight leg cut should at least be alright. Maybe get a slightly bigger size.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)