the calciopoli OUTLINE (6 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I got this reply Today. Juventuz is credited now:toast:

I apologise for the mistake. I got it from another forum where the source was not cited.

Anyway - I have now credited your website with that article titled "FAQ: Calciopoli Scandal 2006".

If you want me to remove the article altogether, please do not hesitate to ask.

I hope you and Robert (who I sent this email too) accept my apology.

Carlo Fiorentino

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
ReBeL said:
I got this reply Today. Juventuz is credited now:toast:

I apologise for the mistake. I got it from another forum where the source was not cited.

Anyway - I have now credited your website with that article titled "FAQ: Calciopoli Scandal 2006".

If you want me to remove the article altogether, please do not hesitate to ask.

I hope you and Robert (who I sent this email too) accept my apology.

Carlo Fiorentino
Yes, I received that email and thought it was very nice. Credit should be properly given, and now that it is, I have no problem.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Maybe a civil court, but Juventus rejected to go there, and not only Juventus since it would mean a big hit to Italian football.

Anyway, we cannot be punished twice for same crime, I just hope they reveal Inter in their true spotlight, God I would die of happiness to rub that in Interista´s nose...:smoke:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
mark83 said:
Maybe a civil court, but Juventus rejected to go there, and not only Juventus since it would mean a big hit to Italian football.

Anyway, we cannot be punished twice for same crime, I just hope they reveal Inter in their true spotlight, God I would die of happiness to rub that in Interista´s nose...:smoke:
:agree: but isnt a shame that we get punished 4 unproven guilt?!!! :smoke:
if this is the case, then im the one who will die :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
:agree: but isnt a shame that we get punished 4 unproven guilt?!!! :smoke:
if this is the case, then im the one who will die :smoke:
What can we do now?

If we had a decent president this wouldn´t happen, if Moggi was a little more careful this wouldn´t happen, if Italian Football Federation works perfectly, this wouldn´t happen, but it happened, we have to look to the future.

It will be many more hard times, I´m afraid...:smoke:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
mark83 said:
What can we do now?

If we had a decent president this wouldn´t happen, if Moggi was a little more careful this wouldn´t happen, if Italian Football Federation works perfectly, this wouldn´t happen, but it happened, we have to look to the future.

It will be many more hard times, I´m afraid...:smoke:
:agree: im afraid of that too :smoke:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
Could anyone prove that tapes were edited?!!!
if so, all punishments should be removed !!! :smoke:
No-one got the chance to. Rossi refused to allow the tapes to be examined, either by listening to them or by physical examination at the Figc trial.

mark83 said:

Anyway, we cannot be punished twice for same crime, I just hope they reveal Inter in their true spotlight, God I would die of happiness to rub that in Interista´s nose...
Juve were threatened with further sanctions if they did & as you say Italian football were threatened by Fifa.
There is a saying "What goes around comes around!" Inter will get their due punishment sooner or later, (preferably sooner) & I'm sure we will all join you in rubbing inter's nose in their own doggy poo!

Antonello

Dec 28, 2006
listen guys i'll create a thread where we can build up a resume for the whole story becoz as a juventini we must explain to the others ( i have many friends who are real madrid fans, barca fans and ac milan fans) and to give a good explanation to them i have things confused in my head.
let's start the thread like this :

1- The main events who started that calciopoli ?
2- Why juventus are involved in all this ?
3- Possible reasons for that calciopoli and who u think started this ?
4- Main consequences

I want to build up a logical and objectiv process for this scandal so that everyone who'll visit the forum for the first time will be able to understand easily.

Please help me to do it !
thread with no comments. be careful to respect the succesion of events

thank u guys ,
FORZA UV
1- The envy
2-Because Juventus was the best team and they can't win
3-Juventus enemy
4-Now, the real "Cupola", can do what it wants

5- Sorry for my english
6- take a look to www.farsopoli.com , we are fighting for the truth!

Antonello Oggiano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)