The Birra Moretti trophy (2 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Usually we do not perform so well in these triangulars, so don't get your hopes high :D

Last year when we played Inter and Milan, we came last and Inter first. These are just little trainings to test different solutions, though yes, it's always nice to defeat Inter ;)

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    when we played against Milan and Inter it was the Tim cup, not the birra moretti trophy. last year we played against Inter and Chelsea. Inter won the cup, but we won Chelsea in the American penalties :D

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    Shut up, Glenn, we'll win :D Inter isn't any big deal, after what I saw in their match with Ajax.

Edgar, thank you for the tip with the profile. I did it :strong:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    All the small trophies this year huh, SuperCoppa, Birra Moretti, Tim Cup, Berlusconi Trophy, Coppa Italia.. :D
    I would exlude the SuperCoppa and Coppa Italia from this list .. those two 'Cups' might seem less important than the Serie A or Champions League but they are still trophies and history is written with them .. with our win last night we have equaled Milan's record with the number of times the SupperCoppa was won, 4 times.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Yep and I definitely want us to be the first team to reach the landmark of 10 Coppa Italia's to see if it's true that we would get a silver star for that achievement :)

The other cups (BM and TC especially) are useless and we can let Inter take them to enjoy something for once :D

I see the Berlusconi trophy a matter of honour and it's kinda cool that we won that trophy more than Milan did, even though it's 'their cup' ;)

OP
    JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    yeah we can let Inter enjoy the cup this year too :D
    I just hope we will have a good game and I want that we will get to the penanlties shootout. it's very :cool:

your welcome Bloodymoral

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    The Birra Moretti is next Friday at 9pm (CET). It will be on Italia Uno for anyone who has that channel.
    Thanks! Glenn. I have that channel so i'll be watchin'.:D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    I think the TIM trophy is earlier than 19th but I`m not sure. It will probably be on Italia Uno too.

DS - welcome :) I shall be watching it, but just to see the usual fights between the players cos of the tension between the teams. Very amusing :D

Last year against Milan, Davids and I think Helveg (?) ended up in a brawl....hehe

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
    Trofeo Birra Moretti (Official site -> http://www.birramoretti.it/)

Friday 8 August 2003 (Bari)

45-minute matches with INTER, Juventus and Sampdoria

History of Trofeo Birra Moretti

Year - Former winners - Best player of the tournament

1997 - Juventus - Marcio Amoroso (Udinese)

1998 - Udinese - Roberto Baggio (Inter)

1999 - Parma - Christian Vieri (Inter)

2000 - Juventus - Antonio Cassano (Bari)

2001 - Inter - Christian Vieri (Inter)

2002 - Inter - Christian Vieri (Inter)

Eurosport will broadcast this tournament delayed at saturday 9 August 2003:

17:30 - 18:15 (CET) Sampdoria vs Inter Milan

18:15 - 19:00 Juventus Turin vs Inter Milan

19:00 - 19:45 Juventus Turin vs Sampdoria

Ciao,
    Tommi

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Oh good, Juve is playing the last 2 games. I hate it when they have to play the first game, then over an hour before they play the second :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Well I doubt they would change the order right? It would look silly showing the 3rd game as 2nd, otherwise we would know who won :D

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Last year against Milan, Davids and I think Helveg (?) ended up in a brawl....hehe
    It was Cosmin Contra.

Btw. I've been mystified a few times with someone referring to 'Glenn' on posts I never made... and finally I know why :D .
    Cool to ahve an 'almost namesake' here- there are very few in Denmark :).

Ciao.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    And there very few in Malta too :D

Well at least we can distinguish between each other...you`re with 1 n, and i`m with 2 ns ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)