the big match: Italy - Wales (1 Viewer)

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Italy 4-0 Wales

3 goals by Inzaghi
1 goal on a penalty by Del Piero

Zambrotta was great, Camoranesi good, Del Piero fair, Gigi awesome as usual, and the rest (if any) not mentionable.

I watched the game live last night ( actually it was 2 pm today, my time) and just watched the replay. Very good performance for the Italians. Pippo was great, same as all the Juve's boys.

Rickenbacker2, u might be a bit bias or u just simply don't know the game of football. I agree that Zambrotta was great BUT Del Piero's performance was far more than fair. In fact, he was much much better than Camo. And u can't say that Buffon was awesome tonight as he had nothing much at all to do especially in the 2nd half.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
I watched the game live last night ( actually it was 2 pm today, my time) and just watched the replay. Very good performance for the Italians. Pippo was great, same as all the Juve's boys.

Rickenbacker2, u might be a bit bias or u just simply don't know the game of football. I agree that Zambrotta was great BUT Del Piero's performance was far more than fair. In fact, he was much much better than Camo. And u can't say that Buffon was awesome tonight as he had nothing much at all to do especially in the 2nd half.
First of all, mate, bias is a given, but I certainly know what I'm talking about most of the time in football. If you doubt me, just ask for my credentials, and I'll tell you. Next, Camo was dangerous as was Del Piero, but the reason that I rate DP as fair is because on several occasions he made runs into the area of Welsh defenders at a time where there was space open to him. He was good, but the oppurtunities he missed would have made an amazing nite. As for Buffon, he was awesome, whether or not he made saves, his contribution was nonetheless felt. There is no time that a professional keeper gets a shut-out and does not play excellently.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

You mean I'm saying Italy is going to win when it's 4-0. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that when it was only 5min left.
You never know ;) Maybe it is the same thing some teams thought when juve was losing and then scored and won against them ;)

I was thinking that Italy scored 12 goals against wales in 24 hours :eek: :strong:

JUVE 4 EVER - someone (don't remember who, sorry) posted the links to dl the goals here http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3538&perpage=20&display=&pagenumber=22

I've found this audio of dp. He speaks about the match. I can't hear it because I don't have rmp.. can someone of u tell me what alex sais?http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Media/Audio/2003/09-Settembre/06/a_delpiero2358-0609.ram

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

First of all, mate, bias is a given, but I certainly know what I'm talking about most of the time in football. If you doubt me, just ask for my credentials, and I'll tell you. Next, Camo was dangerous as was Del Piero, but the reason that I rate DP as fair is because on several occasions he made runs into the area of Welsh defenders at a time where there was space open to him. He was good, but the oppurtunities he missed would have made an amazing nite. As for Buffon, he was awesome, whether or not he made saves, his contribution was nonetheless felt. There is no time that a professional keeper gets a shut-out and does not play excellently.
First of all, thanks for teaching me English. One good thing about joining this forum is that I've learned English a lot from people here.

For myself, I don't have any credential about football only that it's the game I've loved and watched since I was about 8-9 years olds. Still I think dp did a better job than Camo in this match. He was, most of the time, suck in the nt, and when he really did a good job, I think he should be fairly rated.

About Boffon, No doibt about him, he is surely awesome or he wouldn't get 2 uefa awards. But still i wouldn't say that his performance was awesome in this match as he hadn't had many chance to show his excellence. I'm just talking about the "performance" not the "quality" of the player.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Hiii!!! sori i'm late :D......

Yeeeeee Haaaaa!!!!!4-0!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

What a match! what a match! :thumb: :thumb:

It's feels so gd to watch Gli Azzuri play like that :touched:

DP and Pippo were ossom!!!!!!! :extatic:

and thank u every 1 for all yr info, commentary, reviews, articales, pics, links!!!! :kiss: thk u so much :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)