the big match: Italy - Wales (6 Viewers)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Italy U21 2 - 1wales U21 ( Gilardino and M.Brighi , Valghan )

1st Goal - Great Cross by D'Agostino to Gilardino to score with a super header :eek:

2nd Goal - made in Juventus Goal, Low pass by sculli to M.Brighi who is Coming from behind to score with a double shot.

I won't mention wales goal ;)

Juventus players playing = Sculli , Brighi and Moretti.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Goal By Sculli for Italy, Excellent First time Volley by the Juventus player left the wales' Goalie with no chance. :thumb:

Italy U21 3 - 1 Wales U21

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Vieri AND TOTTI's loyalty to La Nazionale is in question.

Totti said before last years WC that he would rather win the CL with Roma than win the WC with the NT. HE SAID IT !!!!!!

I'm not sure what Vieri would say, but he is absent from most friendlies, and cant always be counted on to play when the games count

If we didnt need Totti or Vieri, no one would notice, BUT WE DO !!!!!

Trap is back to the 4-4-2, Gattuso may play, Inzaghi is starting, and DP is out wide left in midfield. WE ARE IN TROUBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No way he said that that he would rather win the cl with Roma..wow thats soo bad talk abot loyalty

i guess trap is out of his head again! 4-4-2! aaaaaaaaaaah!
oh God help us!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
HT Italy U21 3 - 1 Wales U21.

Good game by the Azzurrini till now, all Juventus players are impressive today specialy Sculli. :thumb:

D'agostino will sure be Italy No.1 player in a few years, he is too damn good :eek:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I heard a Trap's interview and he said that he isn't going to change the 4-2-3-1 and the formation would be

--------------------------Buffon
----Panucci-------Cannavaro----Nesta----Zambrotta
---------------------tacchinardi---zanetti
----Camoranesi----------Inzaghi------------Del Piero
----------------------------Vieri

.. I guess it was just too good to be true :undecide:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
Oh give me a break, Inzaghi Playing behind Vieri :eek:

How come? :fero:
That's a version i HEARD, i don't think that trap is actually going to play this way

GOAL!!!!!!!!

4-1 :cheesy: Gilardino

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
I heard a Trap's interview and he said that he isn't going to change the 4-2-3-1 and the formation would be

--------------------------Buffon
----Panucci-------Cannavaro----Nesta----Zambrotta
---------------------tacchinardi---zanetti
----Camoranesi----------Inzaghi------------Del Piero
----------------------------Vieri

.. I guess it was just too good to be true :undecide:
Nah, this is the line-up that he named:

Buffon
Panucci Nesta Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Tacchinardi Zanetti Del Piero
Vieri Inzaghi

Playing Pippo as a playmaker would be absurd. This guy doesn't even know what the word creativity means!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

That's a version i HEARD, i don't think that trap is actually going to play this way

GOAL!!!!!!!!

4-1 :cheesy: Gilardino
WTG Italia! :thumb:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Vieri AND TOTTI's loyalty to La Nazionale is in question.

Totti said before last years WC that he would rather win the CL with Roma than win the WC with the NT. HE SAID IT !!!!!!

I'm not sure what Vieri would say, but he is absent from most friendlies, and cant always be counted on to play when the games count

If we didnt need Totti or Vieri, no one would notice, BUT WE DO !!!!!

Trap is back to the 4-4-2, Gattuso may play, Inzaghi is starting, and DP is out wide left in midfield. WE ARE IN TROUBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trap is a madman. Playing DP as a trequartista is questionable, but to play him as a left winger in a four man midfield is retarded! It's OK to put him out on the left in the 4-2-3-1 formation because he has the freedome to roam all over the place in this scheme, but in a 4-4-2 he is confined to the flank and he'll never be able to offer his very best in this position!

I know that this may not sound good, but I hope that Inzaghi gets injured early on in the match and Alex takes his place upfront with Delvecchio moving to the left wing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)