"the best league in the world" (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
IMO

Leagues rated on technique, overall skill of players, and technical ability.

1. Serie A
2. La Liga
3. Bundesliga
4. Ligue 1
5. Eredivisie
6. Serie B
7. Spanish Segunda
8. Bundesliga 2
9. Ligue 2
10. Brazil
11. Argentina
12. J - League
13. MLS
14. Saudi Arabian 1st
15. Mongolian Premier
16. US Deaf and Blind league
17. EPL
:LOL:

Oct 29, 2004
i think u guys are gettin carried away, i watch all 3 main league (italy, spain and england) on a weekly basis and can tell u this

Italy- best, most tactical, combines skill and hardwork

England - second best, fastest paced legue in world, end to end, not as much talent but shitloads of hardowrk

p.s for every1 saying theres no talent in england, ur plain stupid , not as much as italy or even spain but players like robben and henry are worldclass. Also, loads underrated players like gerrard and lampard who i believe are 2 of best midfielders in world.

Spain - 3rd best, mostly skill involved here, few tactics and dominated by barca/madrid

In conclusion italy is the most competitive league but the english league funs it close and only people who dont watch english footy regularly would say otherwise.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
IMO

1. Serie A
2. La Liga
3. Bundesliga
4. Ligue 1
5. Eredivisie
6. Serie B
7. Spanish Segunda
8. Bundesliga 2
9. Ligue 2
10. Brazil
11. Argentina
12. J - League
13. MLS
14. Saudi Arabian 1st
15. Mongolian Premier
:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
IMO

1. Serie A
2. La Liga
3. Bundesliga
4. Ligue 1
5. Eredivisie
6. Serie B
7. Spanish Segunda
8. Bundesliga 2
9. Ligue 2
10. Brazil
11. Argentina
12. J - League
13. MLS
14. Saudi Arabian 1st
15. Mongolian Premier
17. EPL
This is actually funny, Burkey, I didn't see that coming from you. But now that you're at it, more of this and less of the other crap would be good.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++
i think u guys are gettin carried away, i watch all 3 main league (italy, spain and england) on a weekly basis and can tell u this

Italy- best, most tactical, combines skill and hardwork

England - second best, fastest paced legue in world, end to end, not as much talent but shitloads of hardowrk

p.s for every1 saying theres no talent in england, ur plain stupid , not as much as italy or even spain but players like robben and henry are worldclass. Also, loads underrated players like gerrard and lampard who i believe are 2 of best midfielders in world.

Spain - 3rd best, mostly skill involved here, few tactics and dominated by barca/madrid

In conclusion italy is the most competitive league but the english league funs it close and only people who dont watch english footy regularly would say otherwise.
Now heres a del piero fan who still has an open mind. I take it all back. Dep Piero usernames are ok :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Milan have done it before...
That doesn't mean that the Serie A at the time was poor, because Milan were tearing up the Champions League at that same time. Arsenal on the other hand swept aside their rivals in the Premier League, yet faltered against European giants like Panathinaikos and Rosenborg at home...there's a big difference between that Milan team and today's Arsenal going on such long unbeaten runs

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
If only that were true as they lost to a Marseile side that basil boli as the goal scorer and barthez in goal. Anyways we seem to be back to this and as usual, those that bash the Epl , continually watch it
Or is it my imagination or was Chxta running commentaries on Man vs man city when everyone on here waqs interested in Juve vs Udinese.

Interesting to see Andy asking how someone can say Epl is better than La liga but states matter of factly that Liga is better like his opinion is all that matters and nothing else.

Btw how old are you Burke?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

How can u say that?

I propose a contest... post an EPL first 11, minus players from the top 3 in the League, let me post a La Liga first 11, minus players from the top 3 in the Laegue. Let's compare both teams and let the entire forum decide which is better.
Very good idea i would like you to post a liga side minus those 3 teams and come up with your best 11

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
IMO

1. Serie A
2. La Liga
3. Bundesliga
4. Ligue 1
5. Eredivisie
6. Serie B
7. Spanish Segunda
8. Bundesliga 2
9. Ligue 2
10. Brazil
11. Argentina
12. J - League
13. MLS
14. Saudi Arabian 1st
15. Mongolian Premier
17. EPL
What's with your Saudi Arabia 1st division rating?!!!!

In the last couple of years, the US Deaf and Blind Division III has been better than it!! Please update your list...

Jul 28, 2002
IMO

1. Serie A
2. La Liga
3. Bundesliga
4. Ligue 1
5. Eredivisie
6. Serie B
7. Spanish Segunda
8. Bundesliga 2
9. Ligue 2
10. Brazil
11. Argentina
12. J - League
13. MLS
14. Saudi Arabian 1st
15. Mongolian Premier
17. EPL
all this epl abuse froma bundesliga fan...which is clearly the most boring league of them all.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #119
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    that will add more entertainment,now all we need is Ian and Andy,but i'm sure the latter will be here anytime:D
    Frankly I'm finished with these discussions. Not much point in beating a dead horse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)