The best joke (1 Viewer)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Two boys are playing football in the park when one of them is attacked by a rottweiler. Thinking quickly, his friend rips a plank of wood from a fence, forces it into the dog's collar and twists it, breaking the dog's neck. All the while, an intelligent newspaper reporter who was taking a stroll through the park is watching. He rushes over, introduces himself and takes out his pad and pencil to start his story for the next edition. He writes, "Lazio fan saves friend from vicious animal." The boy interrupts: "But I'm not a Lazio fan." The reporter starts again: "Parma fan saves friend from horrific attack." The boy interrupts again: "I'm not a Parma fan either." The reporter asks: "Who do you support, then?" "Roma," replies the boy. So the reporter starts again: "Maniac kills family pet"

theLegend

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
It was more than "lost interest".....

There were too many topics that had nothing to do with what he intendent that forum to be, and PPL would argue and mods were getting the blame for everything.....

He basically found ppl that were interested in taking over, and hence lazioworld and now Laziofever.

Needless to say, i argued against "change" with Mattias and eventually switched to XT. XT is close second to what original Laziomania was...:(

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #24
    aca, I read that thread, there weren't that many great ones in there but a few were indeed. Like the one you posted and the other one with God in heaven.. those are classics :touched:

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
    Two boys are playing football in the park when one of them is attacked by a rottweiler. Thinking quickly, his friend rips a plank of wood from a fence, forces it into the dog's collar and twists it, breaking the dog's neck. All the while, an intelligent newspaper reporter who was taking a stroll through the park is watching. He rushes over, introduces himself and takes out his pad and pencil to start his story for the next edition. He writes, "Lazio fan saves friend from vicious animal." The boy interrupts: "But I'm not a Lazio fan." The reporter starts again: "Parma fan saves friend from horrific attack." The boy interrupts again: "I'm not a Parma fan either." The reporter asks: "Who do you support, then?" "Roma," replies the boy. So the reporter starts again: "Maniac kills family pet"

theLegend

:D

I just noticed this one :) Funny!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)