the best game in the worlds gotta be like this.... (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
A game with infinite complexity... the ability to 'zoom' in and out of levels.

For example, one of the 'further out' levels would resemble Star Control. Zoom in a level and you've got something like Black & White -> Then Sim City -> The Sims -> If your little Sims man gets in a car, it turns into Need For Speed. You can play soccer, and the game turns into Fifa. Or maybe you want to play Train Simulator. If your character(s) is/are police officers, you can play Virtua Cop

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It could be like the ones in an anime called "Hack sign"

Its like an online game.. but in virtual reality.
U use a helm... and when u put it... u can enter a cyber world and interact with people around the globe.... ut feeling sensations like if it was in real life (tact, smells, noises).
Like if ur mind disconnects from the real world..and enter in a "unreal" world... but ur body is still in ur house. Off course... it must be needed a lot of technology to do that.

Just imagine.... u can do whatever u want... police chases, sprts, visit cyber places.. and dont know... just imagine the all the things that could be done.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
a hotel manager..i really big one where you can make ur own building and futsal courts and tennis courts and skate ramps and really neat restaurants.

:lazy:

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    nice!

id like a a game with a large(read, huge) variety of realistic weapons, and types of weapons. realistic and not laser-blasters. the fps should be something like max payne/hitman. and not star wars

like gta3vc except you can talk to anyone you meet on the street and walk into buildings, apartments, change clothes/disguises, flirt with the burly truck driver in the diner, pretend to be a worker at the gas station, have cars from real life, the ability to customise cars and their colours, etc

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I wouldn't say best game, but I've always missed two types of games:

1) A music game where you can control a band and make decisions about your records, image and stuff. There is a classic, all-text game called "Rockstar" that's very good, but it's old and could use an update.

2) A politics game where you can run a nation. The main focus in the game should be on the politics, not war or... eh, all of those games are about war. I want politics!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i want a soccer player game ... you be the soccer player... you control your career from a youngster....train urself... playes the matches.....not like FIFA or CM.. u just control it from the view of one player.. decide what to do at that moment... pass or driblle.... and ur success depends on ur ability and training... and when u get better secure a move to a bigger club and better contract ... win World footballer of the year and shit.......

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    WRC=World Rally Championship
    Cool ideas guys. I just love speed - but realistic speed. I think WRC2 Extreme moved towards that direction but I hear good things already about WRC3. If it is anything like WRC2 then am in for a ride. Making the the WRC games as realistic as possible is what I would really love.
    Oh and gray what's the point of having infinite complexity? I like tight goals so a game like that would not be for me.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I football game where you only control yourself (1 player).

You attend training, chose what club to go to when offered a contract. make statements to the press if you get famous.

but the main focus should be on football. Your view is the first person view. you dont see yourself (i dont know how to explain it.... like Doom). you have to practice on making headers, shooting, etc.

you guys get the picture.....you're just a single real live player.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    In ISS2000 there's a sort of career mode where you are yourself (a young 'baller) in the club of your choice. You interact with your teammates and coaches, and also other people areund. It's far from perfect but incredibly entertaining the first time you play it. After your through you can put yourself in a national team and play with yourself in the rest of the game.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i've thought about that before,but it can get pretty unrealistic/boring.why?

1st scenario:
    imagine yourself playing a 10 minute game-you'll be running around for more than half the time without the ball.even if you did get the ball eventually,you'd lose/distribute it seconds later,unless you're good enough to hold onto it for the rest of the game-which wouldn't be that fun IMHO.

2nd scenario:
    same thing-except teamates pass to you all the time.it'd be totally unrealistic.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    i've thought about that before,but it can get pretty unrealistic/boring.why?

1st scenario:
    imagine yourself playing a 10 minute game-you'll be running around for more than half the time without the ball.even if you did get the ball eventually,you'd lose/distribute it seconds later,unless you're good enough to hold onto it for the rest of the game-which wouldn't be that fun IMHO.

2nd scenario:
    same thing-except teamates pass to you all the time.it'd be totally unrealistic.
    nahh... it wont be like that.... in a match .. the game will go stret into the part when the players is involve in the play...when the player have to make decisions...the success of the action taken will depends on the player ability taken from training and all.. then the game will skip the part where the playuer only waith and watch...and go stret to the involve part again..

:WTH:
    i hope i make some sense...:(

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    I football game where you only control yourself (1 player).

You attend training, chose what club to go to when offered a contract. make statements to the press if you get famous.

but the main focus should be on football. Your view is the first person view. you dont see yourself (i dont know how to explain it.... like Doom). you have to practice on making headers, shooting, etc.

you guys get the picture.....you're just a single real live player.
    thought about that idea once

nahh..wouldnt work. game would most likely be too repetitive. Sorta like this Tropico, there's only few ways to success. and players would just do the same things over and over again most of the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)