the best game in the worlds gotta be like this.... (2 Viewers)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

nahh... it wont be like that.... in a match .. the game will go stret into the part when the players is involve in the play...when the player have to make decisions...the success of the action taken will depends on the player ability taken from training and all.. then the game will skip the part where the playuer only waith and watch...and go stret to the involve part again..

:WTH:
i hope i make some sense...:(

what if the player get's injured for a while like a month or so. what will the player do then? go thru rehabilitation :howler: that ortt be fun ;)

it's a good decent basic idea, but too much rough edges to pull it off

[/being waaaay too serious about this ;)]

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++

what if the player get's injured for a while like a month or so. what will the player do then? go thru rehabilitation :howler: that ortt be fun ;)
I think it'd be plenty of fun..

"wiggle your little toe"

Jan 7, 2004
i like the SIMS idea

I should be mainly focused on finding a cereer which could be from soccer player to race driver to political leader

now that game never gets boring
and could help ppl like me that have not decided to study in University

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i like the SIMS idea

I should be mainly focused on finding a cereer which could be from soccer player to race driver to political leader

now that game never gets boring
and could help ppl like me that have not decided to study in University
i like it too,but it'd take at least 10 dvds to fit the game in.:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
my god, why the seriousness? :undecide:
Oh, i was just saying that there's a hotel management game out there ;)

Why the seriousness yourself?! :stuckup:

:p

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'd like a game where you are an assasin, but not like the Hitman games.

I'd like a game where you start out as a small time hitman, getting hired by jealous husbands/wives, by small time drug dealers etc, and you have to work your way up. And you could chose in which way your "career" would go by accepting or refusing different jobs, so you can, for example, become a hitman for the mafia shooting down enemy bosses, or you could work for the CIA/government, killing mad scientists, journalists that get too close, politicians etc, or you could work for a big company (Coca Cola) and make a hit on Pepsi's CEO, or you could work for some anarchist right wing association and have to kill the president etc...

Now, I'd like the option to do the hit the way we want, not like in hitman where you have to work in a specific way the game tells you. For example, I'd like to be able to follow my target for a few days, get to know his routines, his habits, and then decide if I'll plant a bomb under his car when he goes to work, or if I'll shoot him with a sniper while he's getting donuts, or maybe use a gun and shoot him face to face, or a knife, etc, etc...

You know what I mean?

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    I'd like a game where you are an assasin, but not like the Hitman games.

I'd like a game where you start out as a small time hitman, getting hired by jealous husbands/wives, by small time drug dealers etc, and you have to work your way up. And you could chose in which way your "career" would go by accepting or refusing different jobs, so you can, for example, become a hitman for the mafia shooting down enemy bosses, or you could work for the CIA/government, killing mad scientists, journalists that get too close, politicians etc, or you could work for a big company (Coca Cola) and make a hit on Pepsi's CEO, or you could work for some anarchist right wing association and have to kill the president etc...

Now, I'd like the option to do the hit the way we want, not like in hitman where you have to work in a specific way the game tells you. For example, I'd like to be able to follow my target for a few days, get to know his routines, his habits, and then decide if I'll plant a bomb under his car when he goes to work, or if I'll shoot him with a sniper while he's getting donuts, or maybe use a gun and shoot him face to face, or a knife, etc, etc...

You know what I mean?
    now THATS a great idea. something like gta3

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #40
    ill get u a link. turn on the gore-mode and man...its the most sickeningly fantastic fps ever. nothings as gory. not even real life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)