The Best British band Of The Last 10 years (2 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Read the title of the thread agian.Closely:p
They've released 4 studio albums in the last 10 years, plus a number of live ones, where's the problem?

Like I've said, the best British band in the last 10,20,30 years; IRON-f'ing-MAIDEN!!

Sep 28, 2002
whats the fuss with oasis. since morning glory, with every album, they promise so much, yet deliver so little.

i love gallaghers, especially noel, i agree with so much stuff he says, yet their music.. meh..

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

what kind of argument can you make to people who's only answer to why some band isnt good is "because they suck donkey's cock"?

i honesly can be arsed responding to such idiots.
Well, then you don't.

BTW, Radiohead are a good band but I still think Yorke sucks, I can't stand his whining voice. It gets too irritating after a while. :p OK Computer is one of my favourite albums, Pablo Honey is also pretty good but everything rest was below average to me.

Sep 28, 2002
Well, then you don't.
i know i shouldn't, but its just annoying when some idiot posts nonsense..

BTW, Radiohead are a good band but I still think Yorke sucks, I can't stand his whining voice. It gets too irritating after a while. :p OK Computer is one of my favourite albums, Pablo Honey is also pretty good but everything rest was below average to me.
there you go, i can accept that. i think his voice is brilliant and just adds to the mood of the music. you dont like it, fair enough, cant blame you for that.

what bothers me is that people who know 3 songs at best, i listened to some album, or even worse, the greatest hits, couple of times, say that radiohead are shit. fuck off! first of all, you never like radiohead after only a few listens, all their records are growers. when i first listened to ok comouter, i thought it was utter rubbish, now i think its trhe best album of all times.

say what you want, but in my opinion radiohead are one of very few bands who to this day streches the boundaries of music, they are fucking pink floyd of modern age!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)