The Batman Thread (2 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The hype is fabricated in America, isnt it?
Therefore many ppl consider it US propaganda, besides both US and UK provide the world with the same propaganda.

But unlike other holiwood movies, Batman has nothing to do with this...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Damn, i am damn good at closing down threads.
Just for Salman's sake ill re open it. A new next game is coming based on the latest film, it looks promising:

Apr 15, 2006
:rofl:

btw, isnt Harvey's nickname 'Handsome Harvey' and not Harvey two-face??? and those bazookas that the Joker uses only "flips over" a police car, but totally fucks up a military grade Batmobile??

besides, the biggest joke in TDK is that the Joker doesnt have plans, and he just "does" things! the whole movie is proof of the total opposite!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I watched Batman Begins yesterday,again..and i think ive changed my opinion about which Batman movie is the best.I think Batman Begin is BETTER than The Dark Knight.The way the story moves forward,Bruce's development as Batman..epic stuff.The Dark Knight was more fast paced and more funny,but Batman Begins was brilliant.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't even like the Batman series, and I thought Batman Begins was better than Dark Knight.

I actually like Ted Knight the most, but that's because of his starring role in that great 1980s sitcom set in San Francisco his two hot daughters, "Too Close for Comfort".

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
The Dark Knight changed my whole take on super-heroes. Before that I always thought of Batman as the least appealing to the three ..-man heroes and that they are for kids.... How on earth is Batman Begins better than The Dark Knight? I didn't find anything about Batman Begins that makes it stand out of all the other hero characters. Most of the movie seemed like a prologue for the next two movies. And to really like Scarecrow and Ra's al Ghul I think I have to get some of the comics.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #113
    I watched Batman Begins yesterday,again..and i think ive changed my opinion about which Batman movie is the best.I think Batman Begin is BETTER than The Dark Knight.The way the story moves forward,Bruce's development as Batman..epic stuff.The Dark Knight was more fast paced and more funny,but Batman Begins was brilliant.
    salman you must be on crack or you must have forgot what you saw when you watched DK

batman begins is not worth mentioning after watching DK, every fan and critic would agree with that

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
    November 6 2008.

Batman to Sue Warner Bros.

Turkish Province Wasn't Asked Permission

Batman, the small subdistrict of Ankara, Turkey announced on Wednesday their attention to sue Warner Bros. for its Batman movie franchise. According to the story at India’s Top News, Batman mayor Huseyin Kalkan feels permission should have been obtained prior to filming. The very first filmed Batman was the 1943 serial with the first full-length feature being the 1966 movie with the television cast. More recently, The Dark Knight amassed $992,764,009 in global box office receipts according to Box Office Mojo.

Batman became a distinct subdistrict in 1937, two years before the character’s debut in Detective Comics #27. The name comes from the Batman River and as it prospered it first became a town of Siirt in 1957, and in 1990 was made its own province.

"There is only one Batman in this world," said Kalkan. "Without telling us, the US makers of the films have taken the name of our region."

The mayor confirmed for the press that he would file suit in the United States if it came to that.

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)