The Bash Andy Thread (7 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Rankings mean nothing. Believe me. As long as you have the brains... you can graduate from a University at Saturn and get into McKinsey and Co.
I was kidding, I have no idea whats BU's rank. I just said it to bother Andy :D

And they do mean stuff, if you graduate on chemical engineering from MIT you can earn up to $50,000 per year just with your undergraduate degree

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I was kidding, I have no idea whats BU's rank. I just said it to bother Andy :D

And they do mean stuff, if you graduate on chemical engineering from MIT you can earn up to $50,000 per year just with your undergraduate degree
That's true. MIT is paradise for technology people.

It does definitely matter of course to an extent, but there are ways to outsmart the system.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Chemical Engineering :)

To get into MIT you gotta score like 1410 on the sat and I doubt I reach more than a thousand
My partna got 1450. Still uncertain he got accepted. Its pretty hard.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Whoa!

Id love to go to MIT, but even if I got accepted I wouldnt like to be in there and be like the worst of the class. Real smart people go to that school

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Chemical Engineering :)

To get into MIT you gotta score like 1410 on the sat and I doubt I reach more than a thousand
What percentile is 1410? I never took SAT- I took ACT.

What makes you think you will not get there? I took GMAT three times, and went from 480 to 540 and eventually to 600 (range is 200- 800).

Hard work is your best friend.

Never think that you are not smart. You just have to dig those talents inside of you.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The highest score is 1500 (I think)

I think I should do the ACT instead because Im good in chemistry and physics and that could give me extra points

Im just lazy, I gotta start working hard starting tomorrow if I wanna stay studying here in the USA

K10

Jul 12, 2002
The highest SAT score is 1600 hundred actually.

The lowest is 400. You get 200 for writing ur name on each section.

The ACT supposed to be an easier exam I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)