The Bash Andy Thread (6 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Andy ya look heaps different from the pasty innocent schoolboy photo you posted before. You look a bit more like Fliakis now
actually he and K look like starsky and hutch.if i joing u (with snoop charachter) we can make a movie :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
no wonder all these people in miami talk spanish to me........i'm normally like, wtf.....miami is the capital of cuba

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
K10, you actually look like Amr :D

And yes, Andy does look like Fliakis.

Andy, have you been listening to Radiohead lately? Or maybe you thought of yourself as a Sex God? :D

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #167
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

actually he and K look like starsky and hutch.if i joing u (with snoop charachter) we can make a movie :D
    Dude thats what everybody has been saying! A couple girls said I look like Owen Wilson, and I said "is that a good thing?" :D

But we need to make a movie....

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Dude thats what everybody has been saying! A couple girls said I look like Owen Wilson, and I said "is that a good thing?" :D

But we need to make a movie....

i'm for it once i am getting the million dollar pay roll :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Actually no she wouldnt be so nice. It is pretty sad though. Took a risk with it, could have worked, but didnt making it homosexual :D

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #179
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    Actually no she wouldnt be so nice. It is pretty sad though. Took a risk with it, could have worked, but didnt making it homosexual :D
    Yeah you're right. She would have been a lot worse. What would you have done to make it better? :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Wouldnt have done it. Or else I would have done it somewhere there are loads of people who dont like me :D Um like here.. but for you it dosent work :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)