The Bash Andy Thread (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Cleverly disguised huh?

Well theres the 5000, and a dedication must be made I guess. Haven't made a real dedication yet, so here it goes.

Martin- Um yeah, thanks Marty. :rolleyes: :D

Tom- for showing that you can still bash people while performing your trade as a moderator. :D

Mikhail- The master padlocker himself, who is rather tough to beat on an arguement that has anything to do with British football.

Gray- The first person here to greet me when I joined, maybe the last one to say goodbye as well..........? ;)

Torkel- Knows a little too much about American politics for my, or anybody's liking. :D

Sergio- Hey he might not be as good at Fifa 2004 as me, but he sure has a great sense of humor in which the "fun level" of the Forums sky-rocketed when he returned last month. One of my best friends in the internet world.

Fabiana- The member of the Forums which I've had the most chats with. Very friendly with a personality second to none.

River- Hopefully will make a return, because I love fighting about English football with her. Witty girl as well. :D

Zlatan- There wouldn't be even half as many political debates on this forum if Z wasn't here. :D

Stuart- one of the most intelligent members here, and he's not even 16 yet. Absolutely amazing. Moggi should keep an eye on this kid. :D

Majed- Knows his cars and knows his music. Knows his sarcastic comments as well. :D

Asma- Never met a girl who wanted to talk with me so much. :D

Fliakis- The Bush in terms of posting on the forums. Just speak your mind Fli. :D

Padovano- A wank out to you Pado. Job well done man. :D

Vinman- fellow American who this place safe. Gotta give him a shout out.

Elnur- knows his cars and knows his girls. :D

Erkka- knows that ice hockey is the second best sport to football.

Don Bes- for showing me that I'm not cool after all. :D

Dan- For making new pointless threads for me to criticize. :D (oh wait, I made one myself)

Snoop- For posting that horrifying image of that destoyed Audi :touched: :D

To these people, and others who I have terribly forgotten to mention (excuse my ignorance), thank you for making my experiance on the forums very enjoyable. Well done ya'll.

Oh yeah, let the bashing begin.

Can't delete it now...........

What were you thinking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)