The "Back to School" thread (1 Viewer)

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
Ah, school here will be a breeze for a month. The first week you do apo****ely nothing, youu get to know your new classmates, the teachers tell you what you're going to do in that grade. The second week you start reviewing old material, still joking around nothing special. The third week you slowly start to learn new things, still no tests or oral exams at all, the teacher begin to give you homework. Now, in the fourth week the shit is on, you start learning a lot of new stuff, the teachers are so leniant anymore, and at the beginning of the second month you have exams, tests, and all kinds of shit.
Well, lucky you, your school is different. I had tests and 3 projects assigned the first week of school. :groan:
Btw, what year in school are you in?

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++

Really??? You dont have summer vacation??? You go to school all year long??? :eek:
something like that, but we have many pubic holidays here and there..so we have pretty much the same ammount of school-days as u ppl

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by SilvLightning ] ++

Well, lucky you, your school is different. I had tests and 3 projects assigned the first week of school. :groan:
    Btw, what year in school are you in?
    I'm in the 3rd year of high school

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by SilvLightning ] ++

cool, same as me..only you are luckier.;)
    Nah, I dont think so. School in former Yougoslavian countries is really hard, you have much more to learn than in western european countries or the us. For example, after two years here you pick a department so to say. There are 4 (prirodni-natural, društveni-socuial-matematički-maths, jezički-lanugage). If you pick Social, like me for example, you wont have biology, chemistry, and phisycs in the 3rd and 4th grade. So every teacher, in case you dont pick their department, tries to learn you things of those 4 years in just two. Last year we completed 3 history books, 3 geography books, 2 chemistry books (we did 2 in the first grade) and so on. So its really hard, and sometimes you have to learn some totally uneccessary things. School here is much harder than in the western world.

Right Ana?

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Yup... Zlatan - neznam kako prevesti - ja idem za hoteljersko-turističkog tehničara i prve dvije godine imam od stručnih predmeta Prehranu i poznavanje robe :eek: i Osnove turizma a u 3. i 4. Imam računalstvo, knjigovodstvo s bilanciranjem i sve strucne predmete, a to je teško ko vrag!!!! Kod nas je definitivno sve puno teže!!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    Ja imam Bosanski, Engleski, Njemački, Matematiku, Historiju, Geografiju, Sport, Sociologiju :eek:, Latinski :eek:, Osnove Demokratskog Društva :eek:, Filozofiju :eek: i Psihologiju :eek:

Talk about hard :undecide:

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Ja nisam htjela ići u gimnaziju zbog latinskog.
    Ja imam 3 jezika - eng, njem, tal. I zato sam i išla u tu školu!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by NeLLy ] ++
    im going back to school next Saturday. i still have time to enjoy my summer holiday LOL
    What? School on a saturday?What has become of this world? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)