The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (7 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah he was like top class from young age almost mid 90s and up to his Real tenure, then he declined little with them and 2nd tenure with us. Inter he had adaption issues, it wasnt really defensive issues there, just a struggled a bit in at so far splendid career.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
From what I gathered (didn't see much of him directly back then as the only time I could view Juve or any Italian club was on rare CL matches), his tenure at Parma was highly successful, but at Inter he largely failed.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's a good thing for the U/21 team that a lot of these lads are regularly (or at least semi regularly) featuring for their Serie A clubs. Bardi, Biraghi, Rugani, Baselli, Zappacosta, Sturaro (if he wasn't injured), Bernadeschi, Belotti and Berardi. Bodes well for the future.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We'll get his other half for only 3m :touched:
LOL really?

- - - Updated - - -

It's a good thing for the U/21 team that a lot of these lads are regularly (or at least semi regularly) featuring for their Serie A clubs. Bardi, Biraghi, Rugani, Baselli, Zappacosta, Sturaro (if he wasn't injured), Bernadeschi, Belotti and Berardi. Bodes well for the future.
Italy U21 have three starting keepers for Serie A sides, with Perin already in the full squad. That's pretty unheard of.

There are a at least couple of standard prospects in each position, which is needed for the next generation (Buffon, Barzagli, Motta, Pirlo, lack of strikers etc).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)