The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (71 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Amazing win, and well done to the young lads for securing first place. Again, quite a few very promising young players in that group of players.

Belotti :tuttosport:, I think some other club will pick him (as we have half a million young strikers on our books), but what a player he looks like becoming. Strong, powerful and clinical.

- - - Updated - - -

Sturaro, Berardi, Rugani, Belotti :tuttosport:

There still is very talented young players in Italy, clubs will do well in giving them the chance to play.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Bardi does seem to have stalled in growth IMO. Leali has never played in Serie A before, maybe with this season under his belt he could really compete with Bardi to get in between those goal posts.

Juventus owns the spine of the Azzurrini: Rugani, Sturaro and Berardi and they all played very well. So good to see! Belotti is looking really good too, hopefully we can pick him up as well.

Very exciting match but it was only Cyprus and I was pissed that they conceded. The U21's seems to have difficulty defending aerial attacks, they continue to concede on set pieces and headers. Hopefully that improves.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
I don't know, i'm not that optimistic and this occasion is bad for a NT like Italy.
IMO, guys like Antei or Bianchetti will stay ''medium'' defenders for mid-table teams.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Players can still develop into top talent out of nowhere. Look at Barzagli, for example.
Barzaglie was actually hailed as a pretty big prospect when he was young. Later on he didn't really develop as he was expected to and regarded as a failed talent, which has of course changed quite a bit since he joined us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)