The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (8 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
so y buffon is always burbling about "rest rest rest rest and rest"?

i dont think he would want to play at the coppa, or before a cl game, he stated down there before livorno match that its hard to play 3-in-a-week for him.

who is it?
and when did u see curci playing?
he playen only against manchester in the groups no?
Exactly, when do you see him play. My point was being a young back up goalie to Buffon, Doni, or any other world class keeper gives you much less playing time.

Consigli is Rimini's goalie, the usual u-21 goalie. He is a great keeper IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Players to watch from the U21:

De Silvestri
Absolutely a quality player at his young age,good physique and can play on both wings.He should be our number one choice for the left back spot and we should do all we can to ge him,throw Almiron,Mirante,Marchionni or whoever in the deal.
Bocchetti
He is owned by Ascoli I think and he might won't be that expensive.Looked calm and pretty solid throughout the whole tournament.
Galloppa
Even if we don't neccessarily need back-ups for the midfield he could be a relatively cheap option as he is owned by our feeder club Siena.Seems to me like a deep-lying playmaker.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Did anyone hear the eurosport commentator after saying that he thought Nocerino was player of the tornamnet "thats why Juve are so keen to keep him" LMAO does this guy know anyting about football?!

by the way Pelle is the worst player ive ever seen in an Italy jersey!

And Forza Giovinco!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Olimpica: I 22 convocati di Casiraghi per Pechino 2008

14:11 del 03 luglio

Questi i 22 giocatori convocati dal tecnico federale Pierluigi Casiraghi per i Giochi di Pechino 2008, in programma dall'8 al 24 agosto in Cina:
Abate Ignazio (Milan) Acquafresca Robert (Cagliari) Bocchetti Salvatore (Genoa) Cadreva Antonio ( Udinese) Cigarini Luca (Parma) Coda Andrea (Udinese) Consigli Andrea (Atalanta) Criscito Domenico (Genoa) De Ceglie Paolo (Juventus) De Silvestri Lorenzo (Lazio) Dessena Daniele (Parma) Giovinco Sebastian (Juventus) Marchisio Claudio (Juventus) Montolivo Riccardo (Fiorentina) Motta Marco ( Udinese) Nocerino Antonio (Palermo) Ranocchia Andrea (Arezzo) Rocchi Tommaso (Lazio) Rossi Giuseppe (Villarreal) Russotto Andrea (Treviso) Sirigiu Salvatore (Città di Castello) Viviano Emiliano ( Brescia).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
4 players will be cut.

Amazing Montolivo is there, bizzare Santacroce, Canini and Bassi isnt. Lanzafame too in a way.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
No Graziano Pelle?Thank you,Casiraghi!Great players overall,they definitely have a chance to win the olympics.

Viviano
De Silvestri Coda Criscito De Ceglie
Marchisio Cigarini Montolivo
Giovinco
Rossi Acquafresca

Probably Nocerino instead of Marchisio.Great team!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Great players overall,they definitely have a chance to win the olympics.
Argentina has Messi, Mascherano, Riquelme, Garay, Aguero, Gago and Lavezzi in their olympic team, among others.
Brasil will have Robinho, Anderson, Diego, Lucas Leiva and Pato.

You really think that this Italian team has a chance to win the olympics ?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Argentina has Messi, Mascherano, Riquelme, Garay, Aguero, Gago and Lavezzi in their olympic team, among others.
Brasil will have Robinho, Anderson, Diego, Lucas Leiva and Pato.

You really think that this Italian team has a chance to win the olympics ?
Oh I didn't know that:oops:Still,I think Brazil,Argentina and Italy have the same chances to win.I think the Azzurrini are underrated.

Did that sound biased:D?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh I didn't know that:oops:Still,I think Brazil,Argentina and Italy have the same chances to win.I think the Azzurrini are underrated.

Did that sound biased:D?
A little :D
I'd really like Giovinco to be the MVP of the tournament, with Marchisio and De Ceglie making it to the team of the Olympics, but man...just look at the team Argentina has :shocked:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
A little :D
I'd really like Giovinco to be the MVP of the tournament, with Marchisio and De Ceglie making it to the team of the Olympics, but man...just look at the team Argentina has :shocked:
Yeah, Argentina got a really sick team.Half of them are of the senior team and this is really scaring the shit out of me:scared: Are the full squads by Argentina and Brazil announced yet?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah, Argentina got a really sick team.Half of them are of the senior team and this is really scaring the shit out of me:scared: Are the full squads by Argentina and Brazil announced yet?
Not official Brazil squad:

Goalkeepers: Diego Alves (Almeria), Renan (Internacional)

Defenders: Rafinha (Schalke), Nei (Atletico Paranaense), Leonardo (Olympiacos), Filipe (Deportivo La Coruna), Alex Silva (Sao Paulo), Breno (Bayern Munich), Thiago Silva (Fluminese), Leo (Gremio)

Midfielders: Lucas Leiva (Liverpool), Hernanes (Sao Paulo), Ramires (Cruzeiro), Charles (Cruzeiro), Anderson (Manchester United), Diego (Werder Bremen), Thiago Neves (Fluminese)

Strikers: Robinho (Real Madrid), Pato (Milan), Sobis (Betis), Oldoni (Atletico Paranaense)

Official Argentina squad :

Goalkeepers: Oscar Ustari (Getafe), Sergio Romero (AZ Alkmaar)

Defenders: Pablo Zabaleta (Espanyol), Luciano Monzon (Boca Juniors), Ezequiel Garay (Real Madrid), Nicolas Burdisso (Inter Milan), Federico Fazio (Sevilla), Lautaro Acosta (Sevilla)

Midfielders: Fernando Gago (Real Madrid), Juan Roman Riquelme (Boca Juniors), Ever Banega (Valencia), Javier Mascherano (Liverpool), Jose Sosa (Bayern Munich)

Forwards: Diego Buonanotte (River Plate), Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli), Angel Di Maria (Benfica)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

Defenders: Rafinha (Schalke), Nei (Atletico Paranaense), Leonardo (Olympiacos), Filipe (Deportivo La Coruna), Alex Silva (Sao Paulo), Breno (Bayern Munich), Thiago Silva (Fluminese), Leo (Gremio)

Midfielders: Lucas Leiva (Liverpool), Hernanes (Sao Paulo), Ramires (Cruzeiro), Charles (Cruzeiro), Anderson (Manchester United), Diego (Werder Bremen), Thiago Neves (Fluminese)

Strikers: Robinho (Real Madrid), Pato (Milan), Sobis (Betis), Oldoni (Atletico Paranaense)

Defenders: Pablo Zabaleta (Espanyol), Luciano Monzon (Boca Juniors), Ezequiel Garay (Real Madrid), Nicolas Burdisso (Inter Milan), Federico Fazio (Sevilla), Lautaro Acosta (Sevilla)

Midfielders: Fernando Gago (Real Madrid), Juan Roman Riquelme (Boca Juniors), Ever Banega (Valencia), Javier Mascherano (Liverpool), Jose Sosa (Bayern Munich)

Forwards: Diego Buonanotte (River Plate), Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli), Angel Di Maria (Benfica)
Thanks.

You just pretty much dampered my euphoria:frown:Brazil's squad doesn't look too shabby either.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Where is Kaka Alen? He was sure to be chosen.
Galliani said there isn't a single chance Milan to let Kaka or any other +23 yo old player go at the Olympics.
Bonera was also supposed to play for Italy but Milan didn't want to let him go.

They'd have probably kept Pato as well but they're forced to let the u23 players go in China.

Plus, Kaka is still recovering from the operation and he won't be able to start with trainings until July 20th or so.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Zabaleta plays midfield

But what about this line of attack for Argentina:

Messi(buonanotte)---------Lavezzi

---------------Aguerro

and Riquelme possibly behind'em

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)