The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (7 Viewers)

Verge

Apr 17, 2008
The Eurosport commentator keeps praising Nocerino and how he will be Juve's future captain and Italy's future captain etc etc.

First match he was ok and the second and third matches he just played part of the second half so don't know where he is getting these ideas from

You should have heard the american annoucers... god i hate watching any USA international because of them. It's a constant penis suck the entire game, no matter how terrible they are... and the USA team at that tourney was horrid.

"Nocerino has tons of experience, he is an integral part of juventus' success"... what, really

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, I first watched the game with american commentators a little bit, but I got how clueless they were really quick, so changed to brit commentators for eurosport.

They atleast had the decency to praise the right players in Abate, Lanzame, Giovinco, Dessena etc. While the yanks one thought Giovinco is owned by Empoli and all the big teams will fight for him...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Morales is Chile's main man again. Amazing technique, real #10.
He scored a beautiful goal from the middle of the field.

The Ivorians are the better opponent overall and the equalising goal was well deserved.

do you know if bamba from our primavera is playing???
There is one Bamba in their defense. The commentator says he plays in Dunfermline in Scotland. I checked and it's true that he plays there, not in our primavera.

May 15, 2007

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The coaches should tell, or even better, they should order Nocerino not to attack and not to be involved in the attacks.
Just win balls and maybe people will stop thinking that you're a bad player, Nocerino!

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Damn it!We should have signed De Silvestri when his contract was about to expire last year.He can play on both sides,good forward runs and defensively solid aswell due to his strong physique.Class!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)