The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (7 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Good game by our boys!

Giovinco had a great game IMO, this guy's first touch is just :shocked: . He needed to be a bit more selfish today, as he got one or two occasions where he could've been clear through but decided to pass the ball. Can't blame him on the final occasion, he barely had an angle and Pelle should've buried that. Can't believe Casiraghi subbed Lanzafame for this useless tool.

Marchisio was quite impressive too!

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Marchisio and Giovinco were great. Why did Casiraghi bring Pelle on for Lanzafame? Pelle was useless and Lanzafame had been doing OK.

Anyway, Forza Italia and Forza Giovinco in the final!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Forza Giovinco i'm soooo glad to hear he's doing well!

just saw his brace vs Ivory coast+penalty yesterday.

can't wait to have him back here at Juve!!!!

btw,he is SO short!unbeliveble,he's just 1.64m.

when they all come to congratulate and hug him,near them,he looks like he is the little brother at the age 15 and others 20+:D

but i LOVE him!!!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
what do you guys think of Abate, he has really impressed me in this tornament and maybe he is someone we should look at in the future as he has great speed also and that is something in which we are really lacking in.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
what do you guys think of Abate, he has really impressed me in this tornament and maybe he is someone we should look at in the future as he has great speed also and that is something in which we are really lacking in.
Yeah, I like him too. The only thing is that he's not very creative for a RM (I think that's where he's been playing.) He just runs down the flank and tries to beat the defender to get a cross in.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Abate was really good in the games ive seen him. But he lacks the execution. Will come in time i guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)