The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (7 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You sure? I thought it was already on at 18.
Dom, i've been trying without success to find more info about tonight's match (the starting XI Casiraghi will use).
I know it's too early and perhaps even he doesn't know the starting XI but do you know a site where i could find this info before the match starts or perhaps a site where they write about tonight's match ?

Gazzetta are hardly following this tournament (except for the post match info), RAI aren't following them and neither official Toulon tournament site is of any help.

Thanks

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
16:00 Chile - U-20 -- : -- Ivory Coast - U-20 Semifinals

Eurosport Deutschland
Eurosport France
EuroSport 2

18:45 Italy - U-20 -- : -- Japan - U-20 Semifinals

Eurosport
Eurosport British
Eurosport Deutschland
Eurosport France
EuroSport 2

Like i said 18:45 kickoff :p

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Dom, i've been trying without success to find more info about tonight's match (the starting XI Casiraghi will use).
I know it's too early and perhaps even he doesn't know the starting XI but do you know a site where i could find this info before the match starts or perhaps a site where they write about tonight's match ?

Gazzetta are hardly following this tournament (except for the post match info), RAI aren't following them and neither official Toulon tournament site is of any help.

Thanks

You're not the only without succes. Nobody really cares enough to cover this tournament, even eurosport (the only one showing these games) hardly have any info about it at all on their site.

As ever, j1897 is still a source for info. But as far as I gathered from the last games, they too are having the same problems.

16:00 Chile - U-20 -- : -- Ivory Coast - U-20 Semifinals

Eurosport Deutschland
Eurosport France
EuroSport 2

18:45 Italy - U-20 -- : -- Japan - U-20 Semifinals

Eurosport
Eurosport British
Eurosport Deutschland
Eurosport France
EuroSport 2

Like i said 18:45 kickoff :p
Thanks, but taking the time difference in equation, the matches will start at 18 and 20;45 respectively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)