The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (41 Viewers)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Italy's player are so far ahead technically its not even funny.
If I had to say which club represents England's talents best, I'd say Southampton. Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Clyne - headless chickens, who picked wrong profession. No technique, no intelligence, no vision - just pure pace.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
england have been so poor, only goes to show their production of players with next to 0 technical ability continues to exist and will always remain to be the case until they sort it out at grass roots level, teaching kids how to actually play with the ball at the feet

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Motta was actually really good at that level. Still, the other three are pretty good defenders.
I was gonna say, Motta had a decent tournament in 2009.

- - - Updated - - -

If I had to say which club represents England's talents best, I'd say Southampton. Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Clyne - headless chickens, who picked wrong profession. No technique, no intelligence, no vision - just pure pace.
:D

All hype, zero substance.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
England have been heading that way for some time; fast and direct wide players being the standouts because there are so little genuine quality technical players elsewhere. The exception to that is Jack Wilshere, he is like gold dust, but ironically always injured.

Josh McEachran is the other who is supposed to be a genuinely clever player, but so far he looks like Wilshere superlite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)