The Azzurrini (U21) Thread (2 Viewers)

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
we played very well, we were nervy after we scored but we finished the second half very strongly and we deserved the win but its all good
FORZA AZZURRINI. Really luv this team, bright future for Italian football.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
i just watched the game, and i must say....Azzurini were bloody impressive! not only Pazzini but the whole team! they just Pwned England in the final stages!!! they really deserved to win!!!

man, if this is some of the players we might see in the 2010 world cup, we just might have a chance of retaining it again!!!

Forza Azzurini!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Pazzini, Rosina, Criscito and Raggi all played well, and the latter two were praised highly by the Italian commentator, which is a good sign if Juve do sign Raggi. They both seem promising.
Even though a lot of people are saying Chiellini played bad, dont forget he got kicked in the head in the first half, which may explain why his timing was a bit off.
Andreolli, the Inter defender, played a great game, even after he got injured, and i think the commentator said most probably he fractured his nose or something. He was one of the better players on the pitch
:wth: What
kicked Giorgio in the head! :mad: :boxing:
I hope Giorgio will be OK to play next Saturday.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
On a corner the guy went for the ball and completely missed, and kicked him with his cleats in the head. Blood was like all over his face and it was nasty. :tdown:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
On a corner the guy went for the ball and completely missed, and kicked him with his cleats in the head. Blood was like all over his face and it was nasty. :tdown:
The ref should've booked the guy.
he'll be fine! didnt seem like a big injury anyways!
I hope you're right. Zanetti had a head injury last weekend, & he's being rested this week. Get well soon, lads!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #78
    The official site says that Chiellini's bandage was IMPRESSIVE!!!

How?:pumpkin:

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    cahill hit chiellini

@rebel: i think they meant it was large, since it was wrapped around his head, thus they meant impressive as in size

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)