The Australian Juventus Thread (6 Viewers)

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #249
    There is no such thing as an Austrailian Juventus.

That is all.
    Adelaide City was originally called "Adelaide Juventus"

Anyway people I'm in Melbourne this weekend and I'm fucking sick of getting knocked back at clubs and decent bars. This town is Has split personalities. Fucking awesome by day and a ficking hole by night. I'm sitting in a bar at the moment on Chapel St (the Temperance hotel) and I just wanna go somewhere decent. Where the fuck can I go? This is my last night here!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Adelaide City was originally called "Adelaide Juventus"

Anyway people I'm in Melbourne this weekend and I'm fucking sick of getting knocked back at clubs and decent bars. This town is Has split personalities. Fucking awesome by day and a ficking hole by night. I'm sitting in a bar at the moment on Chapel St (the Temperance hotel) and I just wanna go somewhere decent. Where the fuck can I go? This is my last night here!

Also where the fuck can I get some Charlie thats not cut to fuck with speed??? Very hard if your not from here!
    if you like drug addicts go to revolver :p

do you mean coke by charlie like charlie sheen? if so i have no idea i dont and wont use drugs (weed, coke, e etc). actually great coincidence there, you could probably find someone with drugs to sell at revolver if that's what you mean.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Its actually not open on Sundays. Um I am trying to think, if it is too hard to find a place just go to Crown...The workshop is pretty cool when they aren't blaring fucking Dubstep. 413 Elizabeth street

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    What's bang? And where is it??

I just want to go somewhere cool man that's all
    Bridie O'Reilly's & The Lucky Coq are both cool though I'm not sure about a Sunday but I'm sure they would still be good. That's just Chapel though. Perseverance, 196 Brunswick St Fitzroy is pretty cool, I went there on Friday but they have different type of nights, Sunday is just chill most likely. About a $20 cab ride from South Yarra station.

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #260
    Great City!!! I love coming to Melbourne and could easily move here but it has nothing on Sydney.

On another note had a beer with Wayne Carey at Siena on Chapel st tonight Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)